-Zuiderdam May 22-29

texast518

Can help us, if you happen to know if there are any Cat VF cabins that we should not book for any reason? We are near ready to book our first balcony cabin and it might be cabin 5135. It is the deck above the lounge.

GREAT cruise/weather!!! Pretty much sums it up.

Heading out Saturday - any tips on the port stops and I guess the Code Red problems are now behind her? Thanks for your very welcome report.

Can help us, if you happen to know if there are any Cat VF cabins that we should not book for any reason? We are near ready to book our first balcony cabin and it might be cabin 5135. It is the deck above the lounge.

What ship are you on? You asked this on a thread about the Zuiderdam, but on another thread you asked the same question about the Westerdam.

In any case, if it's a VF category cabin, it has to be on a Vista or Signature ship. Deck 5 on all of those ships is sandwiched between two decks of cabins. That equals as quiet as it's going to get.

What lounge could be a concern to you?

I have really messed up here. I saw the other thread after I asked the question here. I was thinking the Zuiderdam's deck plan might be the same as the Westerdam. I think I got it straight now. I am trying to convince DW to go on the Westerdam cruise in Nov.

Archived