Check-in for families - separate decks?

Hi there - I've just browsed some pictures showing different check-in lines for different decks ie: 4 & 7; 3 & 8 etc....my family (two sons) will be on deck 2 and 8 and will be using the same credit card for sea passes. Can we not stay together for registration? We are sailing the Monarch out of Port Canaveral on July 26th - did not anticipate that at all but the pictures clearly show different lines....don't know what port it was though. Thanks everybody.

Thanks to both of you. Wish we were on the same deck! but we decided to add this cruise as a trial - and since we will be in Orlando for 12 days before, we could only afford the guaranteed ocean view cabins - got it for $299 each for 4 nights!! but unfortunately we knew being split up could happen - no problem, it's just to sleep! If we enjoy cruising, next winter we will book cabins together for a longer cruise.

Thanks to both of you. Wish we were on the same deck! but we decided to add this cruise as a trial - and since we will be in Orlando for 12 days before, we could only afford the guaranteed ocean view cabins - got it for $299 each for 4 nights!! but unfortunately we knew being split up could happen - no problem, it's just to sleep! If we enjoy cruising, next winter we will book cabins together for a longer cruise.

I am sure that they will let you all check in together, and just walk over and get your SeaPass cards from another station, but if they insist, it really shouldn't matter, since you have booked an adult in each cabin. You can always check in one cabin and then the other.

But I *do* assume that they will let you check in both cabins in the same place at the same time.

:)

After you get through security at Port Canaveral you will go to the upper area and get in line for check in. You can all go together. Once at the head of the line, let the attendant know that you are all together and they will send you all to one check in person. Happy trip!

We are staying in a suite(GS) for the first time and our DD's (first time they are cruieing) will be in a balcony few doors down from us. I am guessing we can't all check in through the suite check in correct? Do we just stay in the regular waiting area?? It kind of stinks that we can't use all the suite perks right from the start but thats the way it goes I guess.

PS they aren't little kids they will be 13 and 18 when we sail. Just don't want people thinking we are putting our tots in a different room;)

We are staying in a suite(GS) for the first time and our DD's (first time they are cruieing) will be in a balcony few doors down from us. I am guessing we can't all check in through the suite check in correct? Do we just stay in the regular waiting area?? It kind of stinks that we can't use all the suite perks right from the start but thats the way it goes I guess.

PS they aren't little kids they will be 13 and 18 when we sail. Just don't want people thinking we are putting our tots in a different room;)

If you are going to the Suite Check In you can all stay together! Just make sure that when you get off the escalator you let the attendant know you are Suite Guests.

If you are going to the Suite Check In you can all stay together! Just make sure that when you get off the escalator you let the attendant know you are Suite Guests.

Oh cool! I thought since the girls were not staying in a suite we would not be able to use the suite waiting area. We had to book it as my DH and DD in the suite and me and another DD in the Balcony for booking purposes but once on bord we will change that.

thanks for the info.

Archived