B-2-B & Wine

DP

If I purchase wine at any port during the first cruise and give it to security when I return to the ship will I get this wine back at the end of the 1st cruise or not until end of 2nd cruise?

Who delivers you wine/liquor to you cabin?

If I purchase wine at any port during the first cruise and give it to security when I return to the ship will I get this wine back at the end of the 1st cruise or not until end of 2nd cruise?

Who delivers you wine/liquor to you cabin?

We bought wine and Ozuo in Greece on our first leg of a B2B, and it was delivered to us at the end of the 1st cruise. Nice. Ended up saving it anyway so we had special wines at home - got the wine in Santorini. Don't know who delivered it..it was just sitting wrapped in our room.

Enjoy! We love B2B's.

Denny

You get it back the end of the first cruise :) certainly that was our experience on a b2b in the Carribean - actually it was our spirits duty free for going home and it would have been easier if they had kept it to the second to save cluttering the cabin

You booked two separate cruises. So yes, you'll get them back at the end of the first cruise. Then you can use them as your allotment for the second cruise.:)

Not sure if this happens all the time, but we were given a bottle of lemoncello from our private tour guide in Italy when we returned to the ship. We carried it on, knowing it would be taken. However, it was returned to us by 5:30. So we enjoyed it predinner with our tour-mates. Perfect timing! A nice way to say ciao to our new friends.:)

I have a similar question. If we bring 4 bottles of wine on at the beginning of the 1st cruise, will they let us keep all of them or hold 2 of them for us until the second leg? Just curious how they handle that situation.

I have a similar question. If we bring 4 bottles of wine on at the beginning of the 1st cruise, will they let us keep all of them or hold 2 of them for us until the second leg? Just curious how they handle that situation.

As you know, you can bring 2 per SR, and it is a high chance they will take the 2 extras if they see it is for 1 cablin. If taken, they will be returned at the end of the 1st cruise, just as the wine/liquor you buy and another port or the liquor you buy on the ship during the cruise.

Denny

On initial embarkation, you go thru Port Security. Once you clear Port Security, you are good to go because Celebrity doesn't conduct any further security except for your port visits.

I have never been questioned by Port Security concerning the amount of wine I had on my person. Just put two bottles each in your separate carry on and go thru separate x-ray screening devices. Then hook back up at the Celebrity check in station. No problem.

On your second leg of the B2B, do the same thing. :)

As you know, you can bring 2 per SR, and it is a high chance they will take the 2 extras if they see it is for 1 cablin. If taken, they will be returned at the end of the 1st cruise, just as the wine/liquor you buy and another port or the liquor you buy on the ship during the cruise.

Denny

Thanks to both you and Wine-O. That's what I figured.

Barb

Archived