which cruise line for 23 and 20 year old?

jjjct

My hubby and I want to take our young adult children on a cruise. Hubby and I have been on RCCL twice and NCL Dawn once. Any suggestions on what the most fun cruise and ship for our kids would be? They like night life, so good shows and clubs would be important. I don't wan't them to feel bored or trapped on a boat. I love cruising but am not sure if they would prefer an AI land trip. All advise appreciated! Thanks!

Any of the mainstream lines will be fine.... However, you should ask them what they'd prefer...a cruise...or perhaps, VEGAS!!!!! (although, the 20 year old won't have much of a good time until they're 21!)

They will not be "bored or trapped" on a cruise...guaranteed!

thanks for the replies, has anyone been on Carnival? Would this be a good option? I can't ask them their choice since they have not been on cruises before. They are both expecting me to figure it all out! Thus looking to you all who have traveled with young adult children. We are planning on cruising over Thanksgiving week, our daughter will be home on college break at that time. Just want to have fun with them and let them have fun at night on their own.

Just back from Royal Caribbean's Oasis with our 19 and 24 year olds. They had a blast - we all did! We also took them on RCI Liberty of the Sears 3 years ago and they loved that too. Your kids will love Freedom-class and larger ships because of the FlowRider, among other things. Just amazing.

Enjoy your family vacation. :)

Archived