Shareholder credit

You can fax it to Princess Yield Management at 661 753 0151.

I beleive you will need your voyage#, sailing date, and booking confirmation along with proof of ownership of 100 shares and proof of payment of your deposit.

Here's the link to the current benefit and and contact info: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.File?item=UGFyZW50SUQ9NDIyNzh8Q2hpbGRJRD0tMXxUeXBlPTM=&t=1

Further, you may request the shareholder benefit only after you have made final payment.

Good information, thanks!

Am I reading this correctly that this benefit is only available till July 31, 2011?

Good information, thanks!

Am I reading this correctly that this benefit is only available till July 31, 2011?

You are sort of correct. Carnival Corporation has offered this benefit for a number of years. It is reauthorized early each year for the year ending July of the following year. It is likely that it will be extended again next year, but no guarentee.

• 3 weeks later...

So if DH and I both own separate shares of Carnival, it sounds like we can only use 1 of ours for our room?

Can my DH use his for my DD and nanny's room? Or does the account have to be in her name?

Thanks,

Katherine

One shareholder OBC per cabin. Shares must be owned in the name of the person clain the credit. So no matter how many shares you own and your husband owns, if you share a cabin you get one credit. As long as your daughter does not own any shares, she does not get a credit.

So if DH and I both own separate shares of Carnival, it sounds like we can only use 1 of ours for our room?

Can my DH use his for my DD and nanny's room? Or does the account have to be in her name?

Thanks,

Katherine

You can if..... you re-arrange the bookings so that cabin 1 has you and nanny, and cabin 2 has DH and DD.

If you and DH are on the same booking, only 1 credit.

I am considering purchasing stock to take advantage of the cabin credit but have the following questions.

1. Has anyone had problems receiving the credit onboard? If there is a problem and the credit is not applied onboard, is it possible to recover it after the cruise?

2. We are not able to fax. Can we mail the information to Princess or is there a place to take the documents and pay for faxing.

This is a great benefit.

Not to worry.

Have used it a few times and all went well.

No need to fax anything.

All can be via email.

If you are sailing with Princess, email to lmcdaniel@princesscruises.com,

Liza B. McDaniel

Yield Management

Direct 661 753 0305

Fax 661 753 0151

Your credit will appear on MY PRINCESS the next day.

Have a great trip.....

Angelo and Clare

PS Just do NOT email prior to final payment......

I am considering purchasing stock to take advantage of the cabin credit but have the following questions.

1. Has anyone had problems receiving the credit onboard? If there is a problem and the credit is not applied onboard, is it possible to recover it after the cruise?

2. We are not able to fax. Can we mail the information to Princess or is there a place to take the documents and pay for faxing.

I have never had a problem receiving the credit on board. Just in case, I do bring a copy of the e-mail from Princess veryifying that the credit has been issued.

Just check with the Purser's desk early in the cruise to get a printout of your account so you can verify it is there.

You can check your cruise personalizer, 'my account' and it will show up there.

Liza is very efficient.

Mike:)

Do you get dividends also with the Carnival shares. HOw much is the onboard credit.

The current 2010 dividends are 10 cents/share per quarter. The amount of board credit varies by cruise length ... you can follow the link in post #3 above for details.

When did they reinstate the dividend???

It was reinstated earlier this year for all shareholders of record as of a specific date in either February or March ... sorry, don't recall the exact time and I don't have a copy of the announcement. All I know is that my brokerage statements so far this year reflected two quarterly dividends of $10 each.

You can check your cruise personalizer, 'my account' and it will show up there.

Liza is very efficient.

Mike:)

I don't see a "my account" on my cruise personalizer page :confused:

I don't see a "my account" on my cruise personalizer page :confused:

It's on the left side and is called Circle Savings Account. Just click on View Details. Then under Account Summary click on Onboard Credits. Your credit should show up there. There are six columns. First is an ID number and then a description of the credit - Shareholder Benefit. Two more columns with dates. Then the right 2 columns tell you the booking number it has been applied to and the amount of credit.

If you have Future Cruise Credits they will show up there too.

It's on the left side and is called Circle Savings Account. Just click on View Details. Then under Account Summary click on Onboard Credits. Your credit should show up there. There are six columns. First is an ID number and then a description of the credit - Shareholder Benefit. Two more columns with dates. Then the right 2 columns tell you the booking number it has been applied to and the amount of credit.

If you have Future Cruise Credits they will show up there too.

Wow....thanks for quick and detailed reply.

Unfortunately, still no OBC :(

Archived