Carnival Miracle Dining Room Temperature

WillieD13

We have a question for anyone who has been on Carnival Miracle. What is the temperature of the main dining room, i.e. will my wife need a shawl or sweater, or will her sun dress be sufficiently warm? We have found, as I am sure many of you have, that "restaurants" are frequently a bit on the chilly side, and or have breezes blowing from fans or air ducts.

I don't know what the precise temperature is, but I always carry a shawl or sweater for public spaces, not only on cruise ships but on land. They always seem to keep them much cooler than is comfortable, and after a long day in the hot sun, I'll feel chilly anyway. I like shawls because they're small and can fit in a small space in the suitcase.

We have a question for anyone who has been on Carnival Miracle. What is the temperature of the main dining room, i.e. will my wife need a shawl or sweater, or will her sun dress be sufficiently warm? We have found, as I am sure many of you have, that "restaurants" are frequently a bit on the chilly side, and or have breezes blowing from fans or air ducts.

Would like to know the same as she is our next ship. :confused:

Luv's Crusin'

Anyone concerned beforehand about temps should just pack the sweater/shawl. If you never need it, great, but a 75 degree room will feel cool to some, and hot to others.

Recently got off the Miracle at the end of April and never felt cold in the MDR. We ate at Nick & Nora's twice, the other nights in the MDR where I wore short sleeve tops mostly. Very comfortable.

I agree, if in doubt take it. I am always hot in the main dining room and find it to be very warm and stuffy, other are cold. A lot of it depends on what you are used to at home.

We were on the Miracle and I froze my butt off. It was the only complaint I had at all about the entire 8 days. I didn't expect to be cold since we were cruising in June. I could not find a sweatshirt to buy in any of our ports either. The MDR was chilly but the theatre was ridiculously cold.

I have never been cold anywhere on a cruise ship (except outside if the temps are low). I've taken a sweater on most cruises and never used it. I'm always amazed at how many women are cold in rooms that are at or above room temperature. I used to have an office mate who thought room temperature was as warm as she wanted it (usually 82) which made me sweat and others ask why our office was so hot. Room temperature is considered 72 degrees which is comfortable for me. And yes, I'm a woman. I'm also 50 but I've always been warm when some others are cold so it's not my stage of life either lol.

"Older eyes" see the thumbs down as a question mark? I've never heard anyone say that. It's very obvious to me that it's a thumbs down. And aren't you assuming why the op used that emoticon? The emoticons don't include normal punctuation.

Just off Miracle. I am one to spend an entire NY winter never wearing a coat and I found the lower floor of the MDR to be COLD until the room filled up. Same thing with the theater. I suggest if your wife can fit a sweater or shawl in the luggage that she bring it.

Archived