I got out and used my camera today...

pierces

Dileep, the Youtube video was amazing! It is so dramatic and beautiful it brought a tear to my eye...Wow! Were you in the air when you shot the video or were you climbing? Some of the angles were magnificent, as if you were not just shooting up at the Mountain but actually from them! I cannot believe that you are not a pro! You have quite the eye! Thank you!

I never get tired of visiting this mountain

I know exactly how you feel, Dileep. I see the mountain every day (when it's "out") and never tire of it. I will NEVER take it for granted. Your pictures are always beautiful and I SO enjoy coming to this thread and seeing each and every one that you post.

Dileep, the Youtube video was amazing! It is so dramatic and beautiful it brought a tear to my eye...Wow! Were you in the air when you shot the video or were you climbing? Some of the angles were magnificent, as if you were not just shooting up at the Mountain but actually from them! I cannot believe that you are not a pro! You have quite the eye! Thank you!

Everything was shot from trails or viewpoints at about 6000 feet near Sunset Point, but at a distance from the mountain, which is 14,111 feet high.

I know exactly how you feel, Dileep. I see the mountain every day (when it's "out") and never tire of it. I will NEVER take it for granted. Your pictures are always beautiful and I SO enjoy coming to this thread and seeing each and every one that you post.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on "our" favorite mountain and the kind compliments. Photography gives me great joy and I am happy to share!

Thought this would be a good time to post this picture that I took at the Waterford Crystal Factory in Ireland in memory of all who lost their lives on 9/11. We must never forget!

1004033_033_041.jpg

Thank you for your beautiful picture in Waterford. We didn't see Waterford when we were in Ireland but we did see some pretty views.

IMG_1985-1.jpg

IMG_1776.jpg

Thank you Bryan. Hopefully we can get some Fall shots in Mackinaw and Frankenmuth in mid October. My half Irish wife is from Saginaw.

Joe & Pat

I haven't been to Mackinaw in a few years, but was in Frankenmuth last year. Great photo ops in both places, unfortunately I didn't have my camera there as I was just meeting my cousin for dinner at Zehnder's and didn't have time to shoot.

Thank you for your beautiful picture in Waterford. We didn't see Waterford when we were in Ireland but we did see some pretty views.

IMG_1985-1.jpg

IMG_1776.jpg

Glad you liked the picture. Have been to Ireland many times as my DMIL is from Co. Donegal so I have lots of photos from all over Ireland. It's my favorite place in the world & I would go every year if I could to visit ALL the relatives! :D That picture was taken when I took my son & DIL over to meet everyone. Loved your pictures too & have been to the "cliffs" a couple of times, beautiful place.

Edited by IrishLassie

Thought this would be a good time to post this picture that I took at the Waterford Crystal Factory in Ireland in memory of all who lost their lives on 9/11. We must never forget!

Is the factory open again? I thought it was closed. We were there in 2006 when it was in full force.