Sister in law'a cabin up for sale!!!

geocruiser

Hi,

I just price checked our 11/28/10 Emerald Princess cruise. When I clicked on Cat F. the open cabins came up. My sister in law's cabin was for sale. As far as I know she is going. My TA would have called me (and so would have my SIL) if she was not going. I paid her fare so we would know if she canceled. What is up?

Maria

I hope the TA gets back to you right away.

What has most likely happened is that they have been moved up a category or more. Just log into My Princess at Princess.com and they can see what cabin they're assigned to now.

If they didn't want to be moved, then they should have told the TA they do not want a complimentary upgrade if one became available. In this case, the TA could call Princess and get them moved back.

Let us know what cabin/category they're in, will you?

That sure was weird. Makes you wonder where the mistake was - with Princess or the TA? Guess all that matters is that they're in the right cabin now.

Geocruiser, make sure you have their booking marked that they will, or will not, accept an upgrade depending on which way they want it.

Hi,

I log into Princess. She is still in the cabin. TA Called and all is well. Cabin is no longer open on Princess.com

Thanks for your help every one.

Maria

I freaked out like that one time. I went in and there was my cabin - showing available. I'm thinking :eek:. Well, I went back out and tried it again. Same thing. So THEN I thought - maybe I should put in the actual DATE I'm going and not the first one that comes up.....:rolleyes:. Yup, there I was.

notentirelynormal,

I had tried it three times. I could have made the same mistake over and over. When I went back in the last time the room was gone but there was another room that was off by one number. Ex 607 to 627. Maybe I was wrong not Princess. Either way it freaked me out. I am happy that all is well...

Thanks every one for your help.

Maria

Hi,

I log into Princess. She is still in the cabin. TA Called and all is well. Cabin is no longer open on Princess.com

Thanks for your help every one.

Maria

Coincidentally I noticed Princess doing funny things earlier and showing cabins to be available and then 5 minutes later they weren't. I wanted one of them and called my TA about one of them and she confirmed it not to be not available which the Princes site now showed as well.

I think the Princess site is having serious issues. Gremlins.

notentirelynormal,

I had tried it three times. I could have made the same mistake over and over. When I went back in the last time the room was gone but there was another room that was off by one number. Ex 607 to 627. Maybe I was wrong not Princess. Either way it freaked me out. I am happy that all is well...

Thanks every one for your help.

Maria

Just so you know, I was poking fun at myself .... not you.

Archived