Toursaver book question (Temsco)

ridge4

I don't currently have a Toursaver. I do have Northern Lights. My only real interest in the Toursaver book would be for the Temsco Helicopter tour in Juneau.

Temsco does not currently have any openings for coupon bookings for the date I need. However, I am not giving up, and want to check back from time to time for any Temsco coupon slots.

Does anyone know if Temsco requires the book number by phone on your reservation? We do currently have reservations, but at full price. I am trying to understand the logistics if I were to get lucky, and need to scramble to get a book.

Any info would be appreciated.

They required the book number when I made the reservation. I still do not understand why they needed it because they take a cc when you book and if you showed up without the coupon they would bill you for 2 full fares, however they were insistent. Worse part was waiting for the book to show up and hoping my date would still be available. They told me that they only allow for one coupon per flight.

I don't currently have a Toursaver. I do have Northern Lights. My only real interest in the Toursaver book would be for the Temsco Helicopter tour in Juneau.

Temsco does not currently have any openings for coupon bookings for the date I need. However, I am not giving up, and want to check back from time to time for any Temsco coupon slots.

Does anyone know if Temsco requires the book number by phone on your reservation? We do currently have reservations, but at full price. I am trying to understand the logistics if I were to get lucky, and need to scramble to get a book.

Any info would be appreciated.

Frankly, if the toursaver coupon option is sold out, I would speculate you have a zero chance of any potential usage. People, really, just do not cancel these tours once booked. Are you planning on canceling this tour, if you don't get the coupon discount?

We will be going and staying in Anchorage (1 night), staying at McKinley Princess Lodge (1 night), Denail Wilderness Lodge (2nights) and Copper River Lodge (2 nights). For the McKinley and Denail Lodges' area, I look under Talkeetna for excursions, right? . For the Copper River Lodge, what area do I look under?

PhillyPhan and apeller, thanks for the info.

Frankly, if the toursaver coupon option is sold out, I would speculate you have a zero chance of any potential usage. People, really, just do not cancel these tours once booked. Are you planning on canceling this tour, if you don't get the coupon discount?

I fully realize chances are very small. No, I do not intend to cancel, I would not have booked unless prepared to pay full price. However, someone on my sailing just had to cancel her entire trip due to unforeseen circumstances. Had she been booked with Temsco, I would have called them immediately. I don't mind remaining vigilant to save $$. :)

Success! As it turns out, the party on my sailing that was forced to cancel was booked with Temsco. I was able to purchase her book and Temsco was more than happy to switch my res to her cancelled slot. It worked out well for both of us.

Happy sailing! :D

Success! As it turns out, the party on my sailing that was forced to cancel was booked with Temsco. I was able to purchase her book and Temsco was more than happy to switch my res to her cancelled slot. It worked out well for both of us.

Happy sailing! :D

quick, go out and buy a lottery ticket................your planets have aligned

quick, go out and buy a lottery ticket................your planets have aligned

I know. I also got a highly desirable cabin that someone cancelled just before final payment. I am beginning to worry that I am using up all my luck before the trip! :eek:

Archived