Found some more pictures Epic arrival in NY

orangegrove

I was looking at NCL FB site and someone had posted her link of pics. Almost like looking at a webcam of the Epic coming in.:)

http://albums.phanfare.com/isolated/Acr8MPhn/1/4732982#imageID=103663941

Others nearby had better cameras and lens' so hopefully they woll post photos too!

http://albums.phanfare.com/isolated/Acr8MPhn/1/4732982

I think they belong to that person (twccruiser) over on the NY ARRIVAL TIME thread...

I think they belong to that person (twccruiser) over on the NY ARRIVAL TIME thread...

Yes, I was the one who took them, thanks for mentioning it!! :) I should have posted them in a seperate thread. Anyone is free to link or use them as they wish. You can actually click on "download album" on the right hand side and select "include hi-res" to download the untouched full resolution photos (Not that they were taken with a fancy camera or anything).

I sail on Epic early next year. It can't come soon enough.........

Thanks everyone!

Yes, I was the one who took them, thanks for mentioning it!! :) I should have posted them in a seperate thread. Anyone is free to link or use them as they wish. You can actually click on "download album" on the right hand side and select "include hi-res" to download the untouched full resolution photos (Not that they were taken with a fancy camera or anything).

Thanks everyone!

WELL DONE and THANK YOU!

Thanks everyone!

Great shots! Thank you!! :D

(so jealous you were live to see her... lol )

http://picasaweb.google/com/erdoran

Check out the July 1 album and see if it will display on a map for you too....it's the arrival into NYC FROM THE EPIC--in the process of uploading as I type!

Thanks for posting these! I have been receiving errors all day until I just realized the link has an error. Here is the correct link:

http://picasaweb.google.com/erdoran/

How do you like the Eye-Fi? Is that where the Geotagging is coming from?

Oh and by the way, that's me over there :)

24027521.png

Ooops, sorry--I was pretty tired when I did that!

Geotagging is coming from my camera--Panasonic Lumix something or other, I'll check if anyone is interested. It has a bult-in GPS. The eye-fi will sort of geotag using WPS, but that wouldn't have worked for the crossing at all, because it depends on the address of the nearest wireless router, and in this case the router was moving!

Ooops, sorry--I was pretty tired when I did that!

Geotagging is coming from my camera--Panasonic Lumix something or other, I'll check if anyone is interested. It has a bult-in GPS. The eye-fi will sort of geotag using WPS, but that wouldn't have worked for the crossing at all, because it depends on the address of the nearest wireless router, and in this case the router was moving!

That's what I figured, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Thanks again for posting!!

Archived