EPIC on NBC

If you have Direct TV it is on channel 36 in Atlanta.

I have Comcast but I found it anyway (thanks for the tip, though!). Apparently NBC broadcasts on 2 stations on Comcast. The main channel is showing the stuff at Centennial Park, and the 2nd NBC station is showing the NY broadcast.

Who knew?

Well that was quite disappointing! If you wanted to see any of the Epic forget it! They just didn't do anything to make it worth while to watch. I am really not happy with NBC!!:(

After watching the TV show and reading your comments all I can say is, now you know how I felt about the TA experience - all the build up and hype but not enough to make is memorable/unforgetable. ;)

The TV show had a great fireworks display!

I noticed the people/audience in Spice H2O all had little flags to wave - kind of like the kind I expected that NCL would have given the passengers at the inaugural sail away :p

Me either :(

Well NCL wanted to show the cabin washroom layout but NBC had to keep censoring it because it was always in use and they couldn't get the curtain to close.

Well NCL wanted to show the cabin washroom layout but NBC had to keep censoring it because it was always in use and they couldn't get the curtain to close.

LOL! That wasn't the token Epic shot I was hoping for but at this point in time, I would have taken it - shadowy figure and all :rolleyes:

I thought it was a very inspiring show and even seeing a little of the Epic makes me happy....all I can say is send her to me, I'm waiting to sail on July 10th....counting the hours....Happy 4th of July to my fellow Americans

I have to agree it was a disappointment as far as showing the Epic was concerned. I also found it a bit amusing that the main performer for this 4th of July telecast was a Canadian. :eek: I really don't see the attraction to Justin Bieber, but I'm guess it's because I'm not a 12 year old girl. :D

Anyway I shut it off after the fireworks started since I doubted they'd having anything, such as a tour of the Epic. Plus, maybe it was just me, but fireworks don't seem to be as impressive watching them on TV. I'm sure it was beautiful to have been there in person though.

Ahhh I was disappointed as i was too late tuning in (it's 3.22am here now:eek:) to see anything but the fireworks (wanted to see the ship not Bieber btw) but seems i didnt miss anything after all, loved the fireworks though:)

Sam

I

Plus, maybe it was just me, but fireworks don't seem to be as impressive watching them on TV. I'm sure it was beautiful to have been there in person though.

Definately, we were at a local minor league baseball game Friday night and they had a 10-15minute show that was really good. My son thought it was fantastic...well 10 minutes into the NY show he was like, this is boring, the baseball game fireworks were better! :D...although they broke a crowd record and there were over 7,000 people attending being there is a big difference when your actually there to feel the "booms"! ;)

I must be really out of touch...who the heck is this Justin Bieber everyone is talking about?

he was that little 12 yr old singing (dont know how old, LOL) he did two songs, the little girls were screaming,,,,,, I was just admiring spice h20 at that point

I must be really out of touch...who the heck is this Justin Bieber everyone is talking about?

I guess you have no tween girls or tween nieces. My son is 11 and all the girls in his class love this kid. He thinks he's a goofball. :D My nieces also love this kid.

He's a 15yo wanna be...but all these girls love him. UGGGGHHHH!

he was that little 12 yr old singing (dont know how old, LOL) he did two songs, the little girls were screaming,,,,,, I was just admiring spice h20 at that point

I must have missed all that. I didn't tune in until 9pm and they were showing everyone on board up at Spice (I think it is) and the fireworks started about 10 min after I turned it on. So, I didn't catch any of the entertainment or lack of seeing the ship (so I'm told).

I guess you have no tween girls or tween nieces. My son is 11 and all the girls in his class love this kid. He thinks he's a goofball. :D My nieces also love this kid.

He's a 15yo wanna be...but all these girls love him. UGGGGHHHH!

Nope my girls are either an adult (21 years old) or a baby (2 years old). I'll have to ask my 15 year old son if he knows who it is. LOL

I did not expect to see much of the ship, It was a good location to boardcast from the spice H2O at the back of the ship with the screen playing videos. Tomorrow she sails to Florida so she can pick me up on Saturday.

Archived