Specialty dinner reservations

Alaska30

My husband and I are going to Alaska on the Royal this month. It is our first Princess cruise. I called the Princess 1-800 number to see if I could make reservations for our Anniversary Dinner at one of the specialty restaurants. I was told I had to wait until I got on board. Is that the only way to get reservations? Our Anniversary is the first night of the cruise and I would love to make certain we have reservations.

We just returned from that cruise on the Royal - you'll enjoy it! We had dinner at the Steakhouse and had made reservations - good thing too or the other couple that was there might have taken our table :-) I don't think you'll have a problem even without reservations - especially the first night. But as others have said, call DINE or go up and make your reservations in person once you get on the ship.

Enjoy your cruise - and Happy Anniversary!

What are the extra charges for Sabatinis & the steak restaurant & does this include gratuities? . (new to Princess)

$20 to $25

The waitstaff in the specialty restaurants are part of the tip pool that your daily hotel charge goes into, but many tip extra here because of the great service they receive.

Archived