Anyone have photos of cabins?

alexandra cruiser

Saw the brochure,,but what about bathroom, heard its very small,,,,just had bad experience with that on SeaDream,,,,really non functional for tall people...like we are....also, how about in suite? will upgrade if it a LOT better...Anyone used the air portion that is personal help for $75.00? is it worth it,,better rates? inc.transfer???or do it on my own,,,want Business class...thinking of Norway in Aug.11...do these fill up fast since only 1 ,10 day cruise offered?/ thanks in advance...it will be my first Azamara cruise...:)

Saw the brochure,,but what about bathroom, heard its very small,,,,just had bad experience with that on SeaDream,,,,really non functional for tall people...like we are....also, how about in suite? will upgrade if it a LOT better...Anyone used the air portion that is personal help for $75.00? is it worth it,,better rates? inc.transfer???or do it on my own,,,want Business class...thinking of Norway in Aug.11...do these fill up fast since only 1 ,10 day cruise offered?/ thanks in advance...it will be my first Azamara cruise...:)

I have pictures of our cabin on the Journey and also of the bathroom, however I don't know how to post them. Tonight I will ask DH to post them. We loved our Azamara cruise and hope you will also.

I have pictures of our cabin on the Journey and also of the bathroom, however I don't know how to post them. Tonight I will ask DH to post them. We loved our Azamara cruise and hope you will also.

And here we are -- 7104 AZ Journey!

P4030020.jpg.262618a3af771b5abbeaa656b7920fd9.jpg

P4030021.jpg.cf909263da5ac3f25e029ff876afe6f8.jpg

P4030022.jpg.8a13a1b720071918e5b1e95ca8ae4f0b.jpg

P4030035.jpg.9312e48a3a910a6e468a7bd48157842c.jpg

P4030036.jpg.fbd52872af3607c8e5185d57da2e8e6b.jpg

exactly what I needed to make decision,,think I will opt for suite,,,for tub,esp in Norway,,may get chilly and need hot soak,,,am from Florida,,hahaha....love your dogs,,,are they schipperke s? sp? Am now off to dog park with my beagle Max,,,and he has a friend there that looks like yours,,,think they re "boat dogs" from what the owner said....

This bathroom is actually bigger than the SeaDream....we,hard to imagine, literally could not use toilet and have door closed,not fun ,I m just 5 9 and hubby 6 1,,,long legs ,I guess....how about booking,did you wait or book early,,its over 1 yr away,but hate to miss out since only 1 sailing,then not sure I want to commit yet,just got back home last week.....///????:confused:

exactly what I needed to make decision,,think I will opt for suite,,,for tub,esp in Norway,,may get chilly and need hot soak,,,am from Florida,,hahaha....love your dogs,,,are they schipperke s? sp? Am now off to dog park with my beagle Max,,,and he has a friend there that looks like yours,,,think they re "boat dogs" from what the owner said....

This bathroom is actually bigger than the SeaDream....we,hard to imagine, literally could not use toilet and have door closed,not fun ,I m just 5 9 and hubby 6 1,,,long legs ,I guess....how about booking,did you wait or book early,,its over 1 yr away,but hate to miss out since only 1 sailing,then not sure I want to commit yet,just got back home last week.....///????:confused:

They are Schipperke's. Zak and Zoe and yes they were used to guard barges in Belgium. I am 5'2'' and my DH is 5'8" so the shower was fine for us, however it is small.

We booked early which and it turned out to be the first sailing under the new name. Book the cruise, it sounds wonderful.

Happy sailing.

PS.......Hard to believe there are bathrooms smaller than on Azamara.

I've traveled in many different sized cabins...85ft on up to enormous suites. Of course more space is nice...up to a point. Azamara's 170-175ft. cabins are more than enough for many people. There is enough space. However, if you need more space and want to spend more money, then go for a suite. Bathrooms are larger with a tub. I rarely use the tub, and the standard bathroom has all the necessary features that I need. Think carefully when opting for a suite...is it really worth the extra money? Also, avoid the aft suites,which have soot and vibrations. For those of you that don't believe this, sit in the MDR and feel it vibrate especially near the rear windows. Forward or midship is quieter and smoother. Just my thoughts...and I've sailed on Azamara several times. I also like deck 7 which is nicely sandwiched between 2 decks of cabins.

great website and photos,,,thanks,,,really a help,,,much better than a brochure...

Also, have sailed on Oceania,,,hear

same ship as Journey,,,and cabin looks the same....small bathrooms only a problem on cooler itinerary,,since like to soak after hard day of exploring..hahaha...looks like only $1.000 more for suite so MAY talk hubby into it....and also HOPE to splurge on Business air....did that last week and REALLY great for those 10 hr.flights...now will just have to work hard and save,right??Only live once is my motto....good tip about aft suites,,will avoid....thanks;)

If you have a cabin that has a interior connecting door, you will have achair instead of the loveseat...and the bed will move closer to the veranda door. Still the same size cabin and that tiny bathroom. It seems small, but it works.

Archived