Where's Berwyn Gone?

ekco

Sorry I hurt you - :eek:

Well. I'm 61, so I suppose I might have one too:confused:

I used to work in Medical Records, so I am a medical expert too:D combined with looking after late Mum & Mum-in-law for several years and now problems with daughter (Alcohol - damaged lived) She went to hospital today thinking she had meningitis, but it was actually low platelets (caused by blood clotting probs, caused by alcohol) Son coming up to 30, still at home - moody as hell! Thank goodness for Number one daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter:)

I think Berwyn said once his sons were in their twenties. I suppose if they have been married 30 years, that would be about right.

Lots of Berwyn Thomas's in Wales:eek: Family history does make you a bit like a detective doesn't it? Or is it just noseyness?

Hi all

Right. I have saved a picture of Berwyn and his sons (I'm assuming it is his sons) onto my pictures on my computer so when I search on Facebook I will have something to go by if there is a picture next to the name.

As you said previously, Thomas is such a common name there are loads of them but I will keep trying.

Will let you know if there is any further developments.

Janet

Hi all

Right. I have saved a picture of Berwyn and his sons (I'm assuming it is his sons) onto my pictures on my computer so when I search on Facebook I will have something to go by if there is a picture next to the name.

As you said previously, Thomas is such a common name there are loads of them but I will keep trying.

Will let you know if there is any further developments.

Janet

Thank Janet and good luck, you're going to need it, lol. Yes, they are his sons on the pictures. There's been no response to the 'receipt on read' email I sent to the other site yet. Worrying.

Jan

You failed then :D:D:D:D:D

No change there then.:D. Didn't see the meteor shower, did you? Too cloudy as usual, I saw a great picture of it over Stone Henge though.

Jan

Hi all. Just want to keep this thread to the fore in the hope that someone will eventually find an answer. :confused: I appreciated Berwyn's help when planning my first cruise (along with the help of others, like Jan & RR), & really miss his posts now. :( Hope we hear from him soon.

Regards Mo.

Hi all. Just want to keep this thread to the fore in the hope that someone will eventually find an answer. :confused: I appreciated Berwyn's help when planning my first cruise (along with the help of others, like Jan & RR), & really miss his posts now. :( Hope we hear from him soon.

Regards Mo.

Thanks Mo. I tried to do that yesterday and put in on the wrong thread by mistake. Silly me!!:eek: Ditto your other comments.:):)

Jan

• 2 weeks later...
For a minute there , I thought you had some news of berwyn :(

I wonder what has happened to him

mrs.c

6 weeks now. He's not even logged on since July 13th. Very worrying.:confused: Run out of ideas. He's due to go to Mexico on 5th Sept. so don't know what to think.

Jan

Archived