Where's Berwyn Gone?

ekco

It's now 20:34..and were still alive :D

Have you been on the cider again? lol. You've gone a bit giddy since you finished the decorating.:p Does it look nice though?

Jan

Now started on the hall and landing..she only wants to do my computer room (ex dining room ) next...:eek:

Told you, mission creep, :eek:. It never stops, one room shows up all the rest.

Sent who we think is Berwyn a private message, with receipt on opening, on the other site the other day but nothing!!:eek:

Jan

Sent who we think is Berwyn a private message, with receipt on opening, on the other site the other day but nothing!!:eek:

Jan

Hi Jan, no response to my message either:(

I just had a look on Friends reunited for Delyth under her married and maiden names (I subscribe to Ancestry - that is my other addiction!) so found her maiden name on there, but no luck:(

Quite worried now that he may be ill. But nothing else we can do is there?

Got my Berlitz guide to cruising today, so lots for a cruise addict to read;)

Hi Linda

That's strange, I was just thinking about Ancestry today. I've been taking a break from the old family tree, been doing it for about 10 years. It does get addictive and it's easy to go too far away from the nuclear family tree.

We'll have to have a rethink re. Berwyn. I sent the private message as it does have a receipt on it and who could resist reading one but nothing. I checked his profile earlier and he's still not logged on since July 13th. I was a bit wary about asking on the Thomson forum but that may be an option if nothing happens in the next few days, some new ideas maybe. Something must have happened but what is anybody's guess.:confused:

Jan

Oh no! Another family history addict:p I have been doing it about 5 years, since my Mum died, and I realised that my brother and I were top of the family tree now-scarey:eek: I agree it is addictive and I have gone way off the main branch of the family!

If I can think of anything else to find out what has happened, I will post it.

Hi Linda

I'm not so addicted now as I've almost completed mine. Trying to get back before 1700 which is difficult and needs a lot of patience. It is weird when you lose the last of your parents as there's no buffer and you're next on the conveyor belt, lol. We'll have to go over to the Family Tree forum.:):)

Jan

Hi Linda

Had a thought re. Facebook. Could you have a look for the sons on there as that age group often have an account. Not sure if you did that last week but it's worth a try.:):)

Jan

Hi Linda

Had a thought re. Facebook. Could you have a look for the sons on there as that age group often have an account. Not sure if you did that last week but it's worth a try.:)

Jan

Sorry Jan, I'm not on Facebook. Think Janet is:)

Just of to see dental hygenist:eek::eek::eek::eek:x10

Sorry Jan, I'm not on Facebook. Think Janet is

Just of to see dental hygenist:eek::eek::eek::eek:x10

Sorry Linda, I'm getting mixed up. Have a nice time, NOT!!:eek::)

Jan

Hi Linda/Jan

Yes it is me on Facebook. Do you have any details for the sons and I can have a search.

I must admit it's getting a bit worrying now:rolleyes:

Janet

Hi Janet

Just had a look on the link which Linda put on the thread in post 45 and if it's the 2nd one down, we think the names are there at the bottom, although I think one of them lives elsewhere now. Thanks.:):)

Jan

Hi Jan

Now I'm going to seem really thick, but how do I find that link??:eek:

Thanks

Janet

I know Linda has replied but just so you know every post has a number with a hash sign on the right hand side of the post. I was being a bit too cryptic I think.:):)

Jan

Hi Jan/Linda

Had a quick look on Facebook. However without a picture it's going to be a bit difficult as there are hundreds with both their names.

Did see one which could have been Jonathan but no details at all so no way of knowing.

Any idea as to how old either of them are?

Janet

Hi Jan/Linda

Had a quick look on Facebook. However without a picture it's going to be a bit difficult as there are hundreds with both their names.

Did see one which could have been Jonathan but no details at all so no way of knowing.

Any idea as to how old either of them are?

Janet

Ooh!! I think in their early to mid-twenties. That's not much help is it? lol. I'll have a think where I've seen that when I'm at the hospital. Just off to get an ultrasound on my thyroid, I don't think they'll find any babies in there, lol. :D:D

Jan

Had a look the other week but couldn't find any way of contacting him. It's something to do with My Space so whether he's on that I don't know as I haven't got an account.

Ouch!! Ouch!! Just got back from the scan on my thyroid. He said there was a small nodule on it and he would take a biopsy. Did he put a local anaesthetic in? NO!!:eek: 3 times he stuck the needle in before he found the spot and it hurt, a lot!! Now it's bruised inside, are radiographers qualified to do that? You don't know who is allowed to do what.:eek::eek: I now have mission creep from my kidney stones, what's next? Brain scan, lol.:D:D

Jan

Had a look the other week but couldn't find any way of contacting him. It's something to do with My Space so whether he's on that I don't know as I haven't got an account.

Ouch!! Ouch!! Just got back from the scan on my thyroid. He said there was a small nodule on it and he would take a biopsy. Did he put a local anaesthetic in? NO!!:eek: 3 times he stuck the needle in before he found the spot and it hurt, a lot!! Now it's bruised inside, are radiographers qualified to do that? You don't know who is allowed to do what.:eek::eek: I now have mission creep from my kidney stones, what's next? Brain scan, lol.:D:D

Jan

Hi Jan, I sometimes wonder if these people passed their exams! The hygenist gave me a brush to clean between my teeth. Last night I used it and "ping" my bridge flew out of my mouth and I had to crawl around the floor looking for it. Luckily, I found it and took it back and the dentist fixed it back. He said it had been in ages and would have come out anyway - right!!! It's never their fault is it? I thought he was going to charge me - but he didn't:rolleyes:

Hope you are feling better.

There are some good pics of Berwyn's sons on photobucket -well done RR - I never know how to find them.

Ooh!! I think in their early to mid-twenties. That's not much help is it? lol. I'll have a think where I've seen that when I'm at the hospital. Just off to get an ultrasound on my thyroid, I don't think they'll find any babies in there, lol. :D:D

Jan

On the link I posted re his Pictures, on the Canary Cruise is a picture of his son/s :rolleyes:

Oh Linda! you made me laugh and it hurt, :D:eek:. I've been on the internet and checked it out, it seems that most people have a nodule on their thyroid by the time they're 60. It's usually found when they see a lump on their neck but when it's found on ultrasound less than 1% are cancerous. So it's party time!!:D. Actually when I bend my neck back I can see the shape of the thyroid as it's swollen and it look like a wide heart, lol. They were actually looking at my parathyroid glands which are tiny, all to do with the kidney stones I had previously. They regulate the calcium coming out of the bones into the blood stream, too much and hey presto!! kidney stones.

I am a medical expert you know.:D

It's strange looking at Berwyns photos, what a pity he's got a common surname. My brother-in-law has the same one and it's hopeless now that he's doing his family tree, there's millions of them.

Just been over to photobucket and there's lot of pictures of his sons on the Canaries 2009 album. How old would you guess they are? The older one look so much like Berwyn.

Jan

Archived