suite perk question, please

One of the perks for suites is a free pressing of one garment for each formal night, or wording to that effect. Can you really only use the free pressing on the day of formal night and do you get the item back to wear that night? The usual process is getting the item back the next day by 5 PM. It wouldn't do much good to have a dress shirt pressed only to get it returned the next day. I would prefer to use the free pressing on the first day of the cruise to be returned the next day which on most cruises would be the first formal night.

One of the perks for suites is a free pressing of one garment for each formal night, or wording to that effect. Can you really only use the free pressing on the day of formal night and do you get the item back to wear that night? The usual process is getting the item back the next day by 5 PM. It wouldn't do much good to have a dress shirt pressed only to get it returned the next day. I would prefer to use the free pressing on the first day of the cruise to be returned the next day which on most cruises would be the first formal night.

We have used this benefit and not had a problem with getting the garments back in a timely manner.

We usually use the service the first day and get them back later on on the same day before dinner.

We did have a problem.....sent it to be pressed the morning of the first formal evening it wasn't returned until after dinner (we had early seating)....luckily DH had another shirt..I would check with your room steward and request to send it the first day..Don't take a chance...

Archived