soooo, Crocs or no Crocs?

CalTex88

I wear Crocs 24/7/365. To the beach, to the bar, to the golf course and for formal nights as well. I don't own any regular shoes anymore. I have golf crocs, boat crocs and dress crocs. I know that sounds like a croc but it is true.

Iron Chef. :)

Love Mario Batali, but technically he's no longer an iron chef. :p They replaced him with iron Chef Jose Garces, the winner of the 2nd season of The Next Iron Chef.

I wore my croc upgraded dressier style flip flops our entire recent cruise - even on "elegant night" (although did purposely wear long pants so they weren't that noticible). I doubt anyone even noticed. I had foot surgery in September and those and tennis shoes are the only two that fit.

Wear what works for you!

Love Mario Batali, but technically he's no longer an iron chef. :p They replaced him with iron Chef Jose Garces, the winner of the 2nd season of The Next Iron Chef.

I wore my croc upgraded dressier style flip flops our entire recent cruise - even on "elegant night" (although did purposely wear long pants so they weren't that noticible). I doubt anyone even noticed. I had foot surgery in September and those and tennis shoes are the only two that fit.

Wear what works for you!

Couldn't agree more! :)

Who cares what the rest thinks about crocs being nice, or in, or fashionable???????

If you feel comfortable in them... wear them!!!

I have seen posts here about ladies going braless or without makeup during their cruises. It's all about being on vacation which means doing whatever your body and soul desire.

I have two pairs of crocs and I am bringing them and am going to wear them because I like them and I feel good in them. If someone doesn't like the way they look they can plant a kiss on my pretty white rear end... they are not paying for my trip! LOL!

Enjoy your holiday... I plan on enjoying mine.

I wore my Crocs (gold Mary Janes) all day today at Water Country USA. (Where else would you spend a day when the temperature was 103 degrees). I plan to take them on my cruise next month. The only other shoes that I will pack will be nice black heels for evenings.

Having been 6 in 1984, I can assure you I would never be caught wearing Crocs. It was all about the Jelly Shoes.

I miss my Jelly Shoes from 1984. :(

If you must do crocs, please get the flip flop ones. Leave those clogs at home......

that is the question.

Should we all leave our Crocs at home? They used to be "in",,, and I never had any. Now they are "out" and I have some. LOL

Think I'll bring them anyway... they are "functional", protect my toes, water-proof, easy-on, easy-off.

Those are some dam ugly foot wear. But it is your feet wear what you want.

that is the question.

Should we all leave our Crocs at home? They used to be "in",,, and I never had any. Now they are "out" and I have some. LOL

Think I'll bring them anyway... they are "functional", protect my toes, water-proof, easy-on, easy-off.

For the love of gators ~ just leave them!

;):D:p;)

If Carnival ever makes their ships Croc-free I will never sail on them again. So there. :mad:

:D:D:D

Gurl....just wear them and have fun!

Shoe Police...Shoe Police!

I hope shoes or lack of them NEVA keep me from cruisin! ;)

Please get rid of your crocs! I seriously injured my knee when I stepped in water and slipped. Torn a cartilage. (Meniscus ..sp?) required surgery a month ago. That is not the worst. Osteo- arthritis set in as it took 7 months to get the surgery done (Welcome to health care in Canada!) Surgeon when he got in had to file down bone and smooth it out too. I now need a total knee replacement because of the crocs !

I am under 40 years old age.... I loved my crocs but not anymore. Today I am in an unloader brace ($1800) and I have to wear that until my total knee replacement....

Really consider getting rid of those crocs. Surgeon told me they are out and out dangerous and have caused many orthopedic problems !!!:eek:

I agree that crocs are probably the ugliest shoe ever designed but having said that... I LOVE THEM!!! I work at a garden center and walk on gravel ALL DAY!!! Crocs are about the only shoe and flip flop that keeps me comfy!! I wear my winter crocs to the airport when we cruise cause they are so easy to slip on and off for security. I don't wear them on the ship where I only wear my Reef flip flops(or go barefoot!!:D)I just know that someone is gonna tell me that my Reefs are HORRIBLY out of fashion... oh well.... I have NEVER been accused of following ANY trends!!!!:p:D:eek:

Just got home from Indiana and there is a Croc store in one of their malls seels nothing but Crocs, and that is no croc

We have a kiosk in our mall. There is an outlet mall south of my house that has a croc store. Oh and yes, I live in IN.

As for taking crocs on your cruise: If they make you happy go ahead and wear them. DD wore them for two years. She lived in those shoes. They made her happy. If your feet are happy in them wear them. If you'll be spending most of your time on deck or at the beach I say wear them. My only request is to please remember they are not appropriate for dinner. They are beach/deck shoes. :)

Crocs are great especially for those with plantar fascitis like I had; they have a nice arch and very comfortable. It's the first thing I put on my feet when I get out of bed! I've never worn the (ugly) clogs but have flat sandals and just bought a new pair while in Denver last week with a 1 1/2 inch heel...they are so comfortable ;)

I wear Crocs because they are very comfy. Would I wear them to dinner? Of course not! But during the day all over the ship, they are great. We were on Liberty a few weeks ago and saw MANY people with them on. Crocs will always be "in" because the people who wear them have enough confidence to do what they want. That's what's great about a cruise- you do what you want and you will see many others wearing and doing things you would never, but it's all good. Yes, bring your Crocs!!

Archived