Can someone tell me if my balcony on the Epic is covered?

purple88

Hi Lusitanica

You've become quite a hero on this thread! Could you please show me 12242 and give your expert opinion of this room!

Thanks in advance for your help with this.

12242 with the deepest balcony (therefore the darkest room) and the bed by the entrance door overlooks deck 8 exposed balconies and lifeboats (but is well above them).

12242.jpg

Lusitanica, Thanks you for your prompt service! I cant decide if we have made a good choice - I hadn't thought about the room being dark due to the large balcony :( At least it's near to the stairs and fairly close to the adult pool deck. Thanks again.

We have cabins 9013 and 9017 - are they covered?

Thanks so much - I am very impressed with your ability to pinpoint these cabins!

They are more than covered: they are "sheltered" or "enclosed".

Balconies there are deeper than typically on Epic.

90139017.jpg

Crusinsuz, tks again for the advice. Where did u cruise from? Were u on the TA? I think everyone on this board should get a big round of applause. All of you have been so helpful. Especially to those of us who have never cruised b4. I'm looking forward in going on this cruise with my son. Will be great memories made.

Tks again Lusitancia and crusinsuz

I cruised on the maiden Caribbean voyage on 7/10. You will have a fantastic time!!

Lusitanica has given great information to a lot of people and should be applauded!

Hi Lusitanica,

I am giving in.......could you point out cabin 10209? :o I have tried to figure it out from all your other postings, but I am not sure I am correct. Are you sorry you started this??? You'll be happy to know I shared this thread with my 10/2 roll call! :rolleyes:

Thanks,

Marilyn

Hi Lusitanica,

I am giving in.......could you point out cabin 10209? :o I have tried to figure it out from all your other postings, but I am not sure I am correct. Are you sorry you started this??? You'll be happy to know I shared this thread with my 10/2 roll call! :rolleyes:

Thanks,

Marilyn

Are you sorry you started this???

I feel like I am #4 of BMG. :)

10209 overlooks exposed balconies on deck 9 and lifeboats.

10209c.jpg

14143.jpg

A chair in your balcony:

141431.jpg

What you will see below:

141432.jpg

I am back again...I just can't get enough of these photos...is the bed near the balcony or the door of 14143? Thank you so very much and this is my last question. :D

We have cabins 9013 and 9017 - are they covered?

Thanks so much - I am very impressed with your ability to pinpoint these cabins!

I thought I had it figured out from one of your earlier posts, but I was wrong - thanks for posting this for me, I really appreciate it!

I wasn't planning to add to your work load.;) I've looked at all the posts on this thread and tried to figure it out on my own, but I'm not sure if I'm counting correctly. We're in 12280. Thanks for your help!

I feel like I am #4 of BMG. :)

:D As every one else has said, your efforts are very much appreciated. I am not too happy with being right above those exposed balconies and lifeboats, it is really going to make watching for flying fish difficult! Just need to keep reminding myself I will be on a cruise; although somewhat important, the cabin is not the main draw.

Thanks so much!

Marilyn