Can someone tell me if my balcony on the Epic is covered?

purple88

Lusitanica, it is an honor to see someone as nice and helpful as you!

The Mrs. won't let me rest, Have any idea where our room 10060 would be and if the bed is balcony side or door side?

Thank you so much in advance for your thoughtfulness!:D

I have been trying to figure it out myself, like many others that have posted on this thread but I just don't seem to have the skills to do this! Can I please ask you to locate these cabins for our Feb 19th cruise?

13031 & 13027. We chose these cabins because they are have an inside adjoining door.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate this, you have been so helpful to so many!

Lusitanica, it is an honor to see someone as nice and helpful as you!

The Mrs. won't let me rest, Have any idea where our room 10060 would be and if the bed is balcony side or door side?

Thank you so much in advance for your thoughtfulness!:D

10060 overlooks open balconies on deck 8 and lifeboats.

The bed is balcony side.

10060.jpg

Sorry to add to your work but any info on cabin 9079 would be much appreciated - thanks

9079 is partially exposed. It overlooks exposed balconies on deck 8 and lifeboats.

The bed is by the balcony.

9079x.jpg

Edited by lusitanica

I have been trying to figure it out myself, like many others that have posted on this thread but I just don't seem to have the skills to do this! Can I please ask you to locate these cabins for our Feb 19th cruise?

13031 & 13027. We chose these cabins because they are have an inside adjoining door.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate this, you have been so helpful to so many!

Feb 19th cruise.....:)

So far they seem to be here:

1303113027.jpg

I upgraded for the space and am now wondering if their is a large overhang from above the balcony, second since this is in the family area will it be noisy, third most of the balcony picts that have been posted are from the odd numbered side is the ship symmetrical cabin wise, last love how lusitanica has been pointing out room , would love it for room 13044 thanks

I upgraded for the space and am now wondering if their is a large overhang from above the balcony, second since this is in the family area will it be noisy, third most of the balcony picts that have been posted are from the odd numbered side is the ship symmetrical cabin wise, last love how lusitanica has been pointing out room , would love it for room 13044 thanks

The ugly posh supestructure overhangs standard cabins forward.

13044 is on the "hump" which is level with the posh superstructure. No overhang. 13044 overlooks lifeboats.

Kid's Club begins three cabins away towards the stern. It's not directly above you.

13044 is close to elevators and starewell.

The bed is by the balcony.

13044.jpg

A while back someone posted an overhead view of the balcony rooms. It showed and compared the 2 different floorplans. I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know which thread it was in? After readying SD Mikes great review, I am wondering which floorplan I am in later this month.

Thanks!

31247026.jpg

Edited by lusitanica

Hi, Can you please help out with cabins 11241 and 8162? I believe 8162 is going to be wide open as far as balcony. I think 11241 is a deep cabin. Are both beds by the door?

Thanks so much!

8162 has an open balcony. Overlooks lifeboats.

L picture is a reconstruction.

The bed is by the entrance door.

8162.jpg

11241 has a deeper than standard but not the deepest balcony.

It overlooks open balconies on deck 8, deck 9 and lifeboats.

The bed is by the entrance door.

11241.jpg

I think my parents are in 11016. I am pretty sure he booked it because it looked like it had a larger balcony (and I think once the room category changes go into effect next Spring it will be listed as a "larger balcony" cabin). From studying all of your photos it looks like he is in one of the enclosed balconies. Do you have any photos that would show what the view would be like from inside one of those cabins? It looks like an awfully small opening compared to the other balcony views. :(