Show us Your Aft!

That's one of my fave's too... Slept out there one or two nights...

I'll be in Oasis 11330 in 21 days (and got it while the prices were still low!), so will post some pics after I get back...

Bill

Thanks Bill, I would enjoy that. Have an amazing time on Ms O, your 2nd time on her?. I am currently in 9092 for size on B ots and I will have 9256 again next March. I booked Harmony for next September, and I have the last cabin on deck 12 at the end of Boardwalk, so I can cheer on the climbers. Hopefully no Abyss in my sight. Its sort of an aft thankfully water view and cheaper.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Liberty of the Seas

Aft cabin 9406

My happy place!

[ATTACH]372461[/ATTACH][ATTACH]372462[/ATTACH][ATTACH]372463[/ATTACH][ATTACH]372464[/ATTACH]

O my! I have the same cabin booked for May 2016! I have never had an aft cabin. Thanks for sharing!

Junior Suite #1100 on Brilliance of the Seas

Corner AFT Balcony

0317161310_zpskmoyh5j9.jpg

0317161309c_zpszf3odcma.jpg

0317161310b_zpscpw0ypeu.jpg

0317161310a_zpslc0obrgf.jpg

Thanks for posting....

We have that cabin on Jewel for 22 nights next year. Can't Wait!!

We have aft JS 1602 next month on our Brilliance TA. I'll post some pics when I return.

Angie, thanks for posting these. I booked Oasis 11330 for an April 2016 cruise as soon as the new cabins went on sale in 2014 after the dry dock and refit. Can't wait to enjoy that big balcony...

You're very welcome ... You are going to LOVE it, ENJOY :D:D

Sneak peek ;) of the twin 11730

Oasis%20of%20the%20Seas%20Cabin%2011730%2013_zpshojf23ru.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20Seas%20Cabin%2011730%2014_zpspbtmyzv7.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20Seas%20Cabin%2011730%2012_zpszs6ozdsy.jpg

We were in 11330 last August and it is a wonderful cabin. Lots of storage space and the balcony is HUGE !!! Those 4 chairs overlooking the Aquatheater offer an amazing view of the show. We are in a deck 11 aft Haven Suite this August on Escape. Can't wait. Gerry.

Edited by buckeye rob

Hello APDMOM. I see you will be sailing Navigator soon. Are you in an aft? We have 7388 booked for April. After reading the recent comments on mattress hardness I am curious about this. Let me know if you notice an issue. Maybe we could add this to our room reviews??

Thanks

Hi, racerxspeedy! We are back from a great cruise in 7388! Here is a link to my review:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2334267

I will post pictures here also.

fa6b78.jpg

Todd ordered this for the upcoming cruise, we are in a side balcony but this will fit a regular balcony, we measured it. Aluminum so very light and goes in a bag to take over your sholder. Supports $240 lbs. Also for those who worry about hanging one on the ships structure. This is completely independent, takes seconds to put up and down and can be brought in after use. Taking it to Goff's Caye for the beach too.

Got it on Amazon.

fa6b78.jpg

Todd ordered this for the upcoming cruise, we are in a side balcony but this will fit a regular balcony, we measured it. Aluminum so very light and goes in a bag to take over your sholder. Supports $240 lbs. Also for those who worry about hanging one on the ships structure. This is completely independent, takes seconds to put up and down and can be brought in after use. Taking it to Goff's Caye for the beach too.

Got it on Amazon.

Do you have a link or brand name?

Can't get it to come up on Amazon again, but the distributor is:

http://www.boatstogo.com/folding-hammock.asp looks like they are sold out right now.

Finally found it, guess it wouldn't appear cuz it seems to be not available. We 0rdered ours on April 3rd, guess we got the last one! http://www.amazon.com/Folding-Hammock-Portable-Foldable-Outdoors/dp/B00G3ILSQ8?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_sw_r_em_awd_c_RKXbxbRDSZB9Z

Shoot was reading the info on it and it said 200lbs max........hope it doesn't collapse...it worked this afternoon!

Edited by BecciBoo

Can't get it to come up on Amazon again, but the distributor is:

http://www.boatstogo.com/folding-hammock.asp looks like they are sold out right now.

Finally found it, guess it wouldn't appear cuz it seems to be not available. http://www.amazon.com/Folding-Hammock-Portable-Foldable-Outdoors/dp/B00G3ILSQ8?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_sw_r_em_awd_c_RKXbxbRDSZB9Z

Thanks

Ohhh... saw the portable hammock stand and thought I need to have this! Looks like you already found the link, but what a great idea and its portable to top it off!! Currently been using the ship infrastructure to put up my travel hammock, but it's always just a bit of an odd angle.

• 2 months later...