Using Royal Caribbean's website after transfering RSVP to Travel Agent

I am about to transfer my RSVP from RCI to a travel agent offering me some OBC and Free specialty dinning for the Allure inaugural and I am wondering if I will not have access to RCI's website anymore. I will need to book specialty restaurants and shows before sailing and that would be annoying if I have to do it over the phone. Has anyone done this and know if I will still be able to modify my RSVP from the website or not?

I am about to transfer my RSVP from RCI to a travel agent offering me some OBC and Free specialty dinning for the Allure inaugural and I am wondering if I will not have access to RCI's website anymore. I will need to book specialty restaurants and shows before sailing and that would be annoying if I have to do it over the phone. Has anyone done this and know if I will still be able to modify my RSVP from the website or not?
You can still do things like shore excursions, specialty restaurants, fill out your documentation, etc. You just can't make payments or other changes that are directly to your reservation.

As long as you have your booking number, you can still access your reservation and book excursions, specialty dining and fill out your set sail pass documents. We have always booked through a TA because of the excellent service we receive and have never had any difficulty in this regard. You cannot make changes to your reservation without going through the TA but nothing else will change.:)

Also, does anyone know how long this process take?

The process happens pretty quickly as soon as RCI receives the paperwork...But also remember once it's done RCI csr's will no longer speak to you about any questions that might come up..you will have to direct them through your TA..Enjoy your cruise !!!

The process happens pretty quickly as soon as RCI receives the paperwork...But also remember once it's done RCI csr's will no longer speak to you about any questions that might come up..you will have to direct them through your TA..Enjoy your cruise !!!

Thanks!

I am aware, the new TA seems to be knowledgeable and I will always keep cross-referencing with this board, so I am not too worried about questions being answered.

Archived