Hey, I just noticed...

Orcrone

that sometime over the last couple of weeks I became a Blue Ribbon cruiser. Don't I get a free upgrade or shipboard credit?:D Or perhaps my modem should be impounded.:o

Being that you started posting AFTER me... I would think your modem should be burned up by now!

CONGRATULATIONS, ORCRONE.

Thanks for posting all your messages. I enjoy 'most' ;) of them!!! :)

You add alot to the Board and hope we'll see loads more messages from you.

You enjoy most of them? You give me too much credit. I would have said an occassional one. After all, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.:D

The good news is you get a free beer.:)

The bad news is it's given to you when you pay for the Penthouse Suite. :(

Congratulations. But, ya know, you came here a lo-o-n-n-n-n-g-g-g-g-g-g-g time after I did. Don't you have work to do? :confused:

Blue Ribbon Cruiser?

Does that mean that you're the fastest ship across the Atlantic?

...or a Pabst Beer drinker?

...or "Best of Show"?

;)

None of the above! Only that like many of us, he has too much time on his hands and spends it on these boards! ;)

Blue Ribbon Cruiser is a designation for those posters with over 3k posts. :)

I just had a mind-boggling thought. Most of us probably don't respond to every post. If we were to assume that each of us averages 10 minutes on the board reading for every post we make, then 3,000 posts means we spent 30,000 minutes on the boards. That's 500 hours! Nearly 21 days! Yikes!!! :eek:

The good news is you get a free beer.:)

The bad news is it's given to you when you pay for the Penthouse Suite. :(

Congratulations. But, ya know, you came here a lo-o-n-n-n-n-g-g-g-g-g-g-g time after I did. Don't you have work to do? :confused:

Shhhhh.... Don't tell my boss.:eek:

Actually, I'm a software engineer and when the system has to be recompiled and linked it takes about 10 minutes. So I usually post either then or during lunch. Aside from which my boss picked my brain when he went on his first cruise this past summer.:)

I just had a mind-boggling thought. Most of us probably don't respond to every post. If we were to assume that each of us averages 10 minutes on the board reading for every post we make, then 3,000 posts means we spent 30,000 minutes on the boards. That's 500 hours! Nearly 21 days! Yikes!!! :eek:
It's probably even more time for more. My lips have to move when I read, and that takes more time.:p

I'm just an excellent multi-tasker! I can type on the boards, talk of the phone and do all sorts of other things at once.

Of course, I always keep two windows open so I can click back and forth and at least give the appearance of working hard. ;)

I am compiling the most boring information right now - so in between looking for sources and doing web research, I can post. :)

I'm just an excellent multi-tasker! I can type on the boards, talk of the phone and do all sorts of other things at once.

Of course, I always keep two windows open so I can click back and forth and at least give the appearance of working hard. ;)

I am compiling the most boring information right now - so in between looking for sources and doing web research, I can post. :)

Laura you sound just like me, I am really fast at clicking to a work screen:p I am one of the fortunate ones that can have AOL here at work. If I used our companies internet it blocks all types of chat boards. With AOL and their firewall my company cannot see what I am looking at on AOL.

Marc, I want to know how you got so many posts so quickly:eek:

I see Lisa already found the picture of the ribbon. Brian already made the Pabst joke. And everybody has been piling abuse on top of you. What's left for me to do? :rolleyes:

I know, I'll be the good cop!

Congratulations Mark!

[now please get back to work].

I see Lisa already found the picture of the ribbon. Brian already made the Pabst joke. And everybody has been piling abuse on top of you. What's left for me to do? :rolleyes:

I know, I'll be the good cop!

Congratulations Mark!

[now please get back to work].

Please go back to work? I'm on the east coast, I've been home for a while.:)

Archived