Celebrity equinox 5/2/11

howndder

No we are flying into FLL.

Mon, May 02 Flights: AIR CANADA, AC 0900

Departure Terminal: TERMINAL 1

To: FT LAUDERDALE, FL (FLL) Arrives: 11:13am

Arrival Terminal: TERMINAL 2

Should be into the drink program by 1PM

We’re on American Airlines Monday, flight 2173 Depart, Pearson Terminal 3 - 8:45 AM Arrive 12:00 PM Miami..., hoping Celebrity shuttle will get us to the ship on time, otherwise it’s an expensive taxi ride. Am travelling with my Partner, Paul and two family members, meeting two friends, Mark and Jim onboard. They’re flying down Sunday. We booked through OVC, never again. I don’t want to diss them too much before cruise just in case we need them during the voyage.. I was going to search the plane for you.. now I’ll know not to look, maybe perceived as lurking..

Orlandocruizer, we are meeting at "Georgies Alibi", in Wilton manors @ 6PM. I hope you can make it. One of my traveling buddies, "Derek" is also coming to "Georgies".

See you all very soon,

Howard

We WILL be there! We're going to be driving down in the early afternoon, so we may be a little late but we will be there. Anyone needing a ride to the ship, I've got room for 2 more people :)

Email me at bill @ thefloridaexpress.com

To all those meeting up pre cruise... I hope you have a great day and so sorry cant be with you...

I am sure I will find you somehow on sailaway!!

Bon Voyage to all flying today!

ps... Is anyone else thinking of the drinks package?? How does that work if you want to buy a round of drinks? or do you just opt out of accepting drinks from others??

To all those meeting up pre cruise... I hope you have a great day and so sorry cant be with you...

I am sure I will find you somehow on sailaway!!

Bon Voyage to all flying today!

ps... Is anyone else thinking of the drinks package?? How does that work if you want to buy a round of drinks? or do you just opt out of accepting drinks from others??

Speaking of sailaway, is there a designated place that we're meeting when we get on the ship?

Speaking of sailaway, is there a designated place that we're meeting when we get on the ship?

The main forum are meeting in the sunset bar at the back of the ship .. I think there are a few hundred of them so suggest somewhere outside and high up perhaps?? Not having been on this ship before I dont know all the good places yet... I would imagine the weather should be good.. and I suggest you all wear flats! :D and something with some pink on it perhaps?

The main forum are meeting in the sunset bar at the back of the ship .. I think there are a few hundred of them so suggest somewhere outside and high up perhaps?? Not having been on this ship before I dont know all the good places yet... I would imagine the weather should be good.. and I suggest you all wear flats! :D and something with some pink on it perhaps?

Humm - well I don't have anything "pink" and I'm not sure about flats either. But I'll probably be in my true to form Florida Formal wear - T-shirt, Shorts and Flip Flops! LOL

How about the Martini Bar?

Is the Martini Bar outside with a sail-away view??

How about something ORANGE then????????????

If we conducted a poll I wonder if more of us have pink or orange?:confused:

Ok, after careful consideration and review - and the fact that I just finished packing, I will be wearing tan cargo shorts and the most hideous yellow and white floral shirt ever known to mankind.

Also, for those whom are going to Alibi's - we will be there around 6ish or so.

My e-mail comes directly to my cell phone so if you're going to be there, or need a ride from the hotel to Alibi's - e-mail me

bill @ thefloridaexpressbus.com

We're looking forward to meeting everyone! :)

Ok, after careful consideration and review - and the fact that I just finished packing, I will be wearing tan cargo shorts and the most hideous yellow and white floral shirt ever known to mankind.

Also, for those whom are going to Alibi's - we will be there around 6ish or so.

My e-mail comes directly to my cell phone so if you're going to be there, or need a ride from the hotel to Alibi's - e-mail me

bill @ thefloridaexpressbus.com

We're looking forward to meeting everyone! :)

hehe .. :D .. should be easy to spot... oh....er... its America!! there will be loads like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

hehe .. :D .. should be easy to spot... oh....er... its America!! there will be loads like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

LOL That's very true Joe!

Then again, wasn't it the Brits who brought us the lovely black socks with brown sandals? (Eye Brow Raised) LOL :p

LOL That's very true Joe!

Then again, wasn't it the Brits who brought us the lovely black socks with brown sandals? (Eye Brow Raised) LOL :p

That's what Wills really wanted to wear at his wedding!!!

Looking forward to see you in about an hour!

Jonathan

I am from Denver. The others in our group are from Vancouver, BC, Mobile, AL, and the DC area.

Greg

Hey Greg..

I have been looking out for you on Equinox.. are you on here??

We all meet at Martini BAr around 7pm onwards nightly..

Jonathan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

was great meeting you all... I had a wonderful holiday despite being a little worried about travelling solo.

If anyone is coming to London, please get in touch..

also

If anyone wants to see the pics I took, they are on my Facebook profile.. feel free to berfriend me, copy what u want and then defriend me.. you certainly wont want my family postings...

Facebook name is Jonathan Goldsmith

i am based in London

Extremely excited to be on this cruise. :)

Matt, Billy....

Was great meeting you guys .. I didnt get a chance to thank you for letting me join you to Florence and Pisa!

It was a fun, even if it was wet, day...

My pics of Florence and Pisa are on my Facebook page... (Jonathan Goldsmith)

I am really bad with names, but the Austrian guy who drove was franticly looking for someone on the last night when I was in the Martini Bar... I do hope he got the $$s I gave to be passed on to him and he wasnt looking for me... I tried to run after him but he had disappeared.. somewhere near the shops.

If you get a chance to remind me of everyone's name in the minibus, I can title the pics properly...

Thanks again... and if you ever get to London let me know..

Jonathan

• 6 months later...

I am so sorry but I JUST saw this!!! Ironically enough, we were just talking about you! Matt and I just booked on the April 21st sailing on the Eclipse and we're ending up in England so we wanted to contact you. I tried to find you on facebook to no avail. The direct link to my facebook page is http://facebook.com/bhennessey We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Matt, Billy....

Was great meeting you guys .. I didnt get a chance to thank you for letting me join you to Florence and Pisa!

It was a fun, even if it was wet, day...

My pics of Florence and Pisa are on my Facebook page... (Jonathan Goldsmith)

I am really bad with names, but the Austrian guy who drove was franticly looking for someone on the last night when I was in the Martini Bar... I do hope he got the $$s I gave to be passed on to him and he wasnt looking for me... I tried to run after him but he had disappeared.. somewhere near the shops.

If you get a chance to remind me of everyone's name in the minibus, I can title the pics properly...

Thanks again... and if you ever get to London let me know..

Jonathan

Archived