Celebrity equinox 5/2/11

howndder

I have also uploaded a photo to the ************* website; great to see everyone before we see everyone:)

Here is an Active Hyperlink for the profile/picture post.

Celebrity-Equinox-TA

Took we a while to figure our why a never saw new pictures. DUH! It draws in alphabetical order.... and as YYZTOOL we were always at the bottom, not the last picture poster :p

Hi Rex, Alan Ladds' Dentist? That's interesting. Do you mean the "Royal Palm Plaza Resort"? They have their re-opening on the 11th of this month. I've seen the re-fit and it's stunning. I'm sure you will love it. Are you renting a car? I don't know if the new "Hopper" service goes to the beach area and of course way too far to walk. I'll see if I can find out the full map for its' vehicles.

OK Guys, Here it is. May 1st, we, and that includes both Rex and myself, are meeting at "Georgies" at 6PM. We will have cocktails and proceed to dinner. There are several of you staying somewhere before the cruise and this would be a nice way to meet up. I hope we can get a nice bunch.

Howard

Howard,

I think the Royal Palm Plaza Resort (Miami) is different from the Palm Plaza Resort (Fort Lauderdale). Hopper sounds interesting, but I can always take a cab. Not renting a car. Used to go to Alan Ladd's home in Palm Springs, fell in love with the place and moved there 11 years ago.

What unique piece of identification will you be wearing at "Georgie's Alibi"???

Rex

Hey Jonalone, Collin14 is my partner Jim.

Also, for some reason can't access the picture web site.

Mark

The CC BBS scrubs posts of any external links, which are not approved, so links that work after a post will stop working soon after.

Address is DUB-DUB-DUB DOT ************* DOT COM

SLASH

2011-05-02_-_Celebrity_-_Equinox

SLASH

Cruisinggourmet, that is very sweet of you to offer to p/u a couple of people. I too can do that and am sorry I didn't think of it sooner. As far as "White Pants and Blus Shirts", we can't possibly wear white before Memorial Day.

As far as the hotels are concerned, the name I really meant is "Royal Palm Resort". it is on Birch Road in Ft. Lauderdale. I don't know very much about Miami Beach.

I am thinking I could print up a sign and then wait at the bar for anyone to show up. Something with a big blue X on it. How does that sound? I could also just walkm through the bar yelling, "Anyone here for the Equinox".

We'll connect, of that I am certain. Looking more and more forward to this trip.

Howard

Flying Dragon,

I saw a posting that indicates you are the one to put me (Alan Ladd) on the FOD list. Hope that's correct. I am travelling alone on this cruise (my 12th). Also, looking to join a table of 8 if there are any openings.

Rex

Flying Dragon,

I saw a posting that indicates you are the one to put me (Alan Ladd) on the FOD list. Hope that's correct. I am travelling alone on this cruise (my 12th). Also, looking to join a table of 8 if there are any openings.

Rex

Hello Rex - you are now on the list! What city are you from, and I'll add that in too. I'll then report the revised list. Welcome on board!

Hi Flying Dragon,

Thanks for the welcome.

I'm new to all this posting. Intriguing. Didn't know it was available. I'm from Palm Springs, CA. Before this cruise, my traveling companion and I took a Panama Canal cruise from Los Angeles to FL. He had to go back to work in Kansas City, but I'm going to Rome. That means I can get from Los Angeles to Rome without flying!!!!

Found any tables that have an extra chair for the late seating?

Looking forward to meeting you.

Rex

Here's the latest list complete with the photos people have uploaded. If you see any missing information and care to fill it in, including photos, do let me know. If you prefer a different photo, also let me know. ;)

Hi Flying Dragon ... like your PDF! We are on the same cruise as you and I have been keeping an unofficial listing of cruisers and internet addresses that people have noted, see link below post 3440. Yours is much more manageable than mine. :) See you in 23 days! This is our 1st TA, and from the posts, it looks like there are 42 1st time TA'ers (Screen Names). Jim (Orlando Greybeard)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1183792&page=172

Hi Flying Dragon ... like your PDF! We are on the same cruise as you and I have been keeping an unofficial listing of cruisers and internet addresses that people have noted, see link below post 3440. Yours is much more manageable than mine. :) See you in 23 days! This is our 1st TA, and from the posts, it looks like there are 42 1st time TA'ers (Screen Names). Jim (Orlando Greybeard)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1183792&page=172

Here is the actual link for the current PDF files. This link you added was an old September

Post 3440

Hi,

Yes, going to London from June 6 through 9, leaving for Palm Springs, CA on the 10th.

Already booked into 4 musicals.

Will you be in London at that time. Love London. Last there 2 years ago.

From Rome picking up Grand Circle Travel adventure: one week in Sorrento and one week in Tuscany. Then about 5 days in Rome.

How are you getting from dock to Rome????

Looking forward to meeting you on the Eclipse.

Rex

Hi,

Yes, going to London from June 6 through 9, leaving for Palm Springs, CA on the 10th.

Already booked into 4 musicals.

Will you be in London at that time. Love London. Last there 2 years ago.

From Rome picking up Grand Circle Travel adventure: one week in Sorrento and one week in Tuscany. Then about 5 days in Rome.

How are you getting from dock to Rome????

Looking forward to meeting you on the Eclipse.

Rex

ECLIPSE??? I hope you mean Equinox..?????

I will be in London. I live very central about 400yards from The Tower of London and Tower Bridge so I will certainly be in London then...

I haven't made any definite decisions yet on touring Rome. The best option appears to be doing a tour with Celebrity that takes in Sistine Chapel and Vatican but means I have to make my own way from either one of the hotels, or from the City Centre, to the airport.

Cruising Gourmet..........

I have met Graham a couple of times. I shared a cab with him once home from The Royal Albert Hall after he compared a charity show for Equality. He lives just a few metres away from me and can often be seen in the local supermarket. I dont think he goes to any of the local bars any more.. The show, if you can get a ticket, will be fantastic..

I just got my confirmation, so I have adjusted my flight to give me the weekend in London.. Thankfully was a 1st class ticket so change no problem!

PRIORITY E-TICKET

'THE GRAHAM NORTON SHOW'

With host the hilarious Graham Norton, and oodles of celebrity guests, 'The Graham Norton Show' is a fabulous chat show for the BBC! Join us for a night of hilarity!

This ticket is in your name on Thursday 26th May 2011.

Thank you for your recent application for tickets for 'The Graham Norton Show'. This is your ticket. Please read it carefully. Simply print a copy of this email and bring it along with you. If you can’t print it, don’t worry. Your name will be on our list at the door, and you will need to tell us the name in which you booked the ticket. You may be asked for ID.

The audience is a very important part of our show. We would like you to come ready to enjoy your night but help us to facilitate this by following the directions and instructions that our staff may give you from time to time during the evening.

We look forward to seeing you and your group and hope you all have a great night with us.

VENUE: The London Studios, Upper Ground, London SE1 9LT.

TIME: The studio doors open at 6.15pm. As you have priority tickets, it is imperative that you and your party arrive and check in by 6.00pm at the latest. After this time, priority seats will be released. No admittance after 6.30pm. We estimate the recording to be finished by 8.45pm.

Archived