Supper Club Reservations - Book On Board?

Maple_Girl

Most likely you'll be able to book on board. You may not get the exact time you're interested in but you'll get a table.

There is no cancellation policy, really. It's appreciated if you don't expect to attend that you call and cancel your reservation so someone else might get the slot...

:)

Will I be able to book a dinner at the Supper Club once on board or are they almost always fully booked?

If I book in advance, what is the cancellation policy?

I've never seen the steakhouse full, always empty tables. Perhaps a prime time slot may not be open, only because they would want to spread out the diners to keep a constant flow, rather than have a surge of patrons and then be without customers for a while.

I've never seen the steakhouse full, always empty tables. Perhaps a prime time slot may not be open, only because they would want to spread out the diners to keep a constant flow, rather than have a surge of patrons and then be without customers for a while.

Out of the seven eight or so times that I've dined at a steakhouse I've seen it full on three occasions none of which were extraordinary.

I'm guessing it's hit or miss with the time of the evening being a big player...

:)

Other than formal night generally you can get a table after you have boarded.

Great onion soup. Steaks not bad either.icon7.gif

Why is the stead house booked on formal night? I would think that is the one night it is empty since you already get the great food in the dining room that night???

Why is the steak house booked on formal night? I would think that is the one night it is empty since you already get the great food in the dining room that night???
That was certainly true for us. We ate in David's twice, both time on 'Elegant' nights. We had no problems getting a reservation.

Archived