My turn to be annoyed with Princess

bjboothman

So, the final decision is you are going to accept things as they are? I'm glad that you seem to be happy with what YOU did to make this cruise a better one for both you and your spouse.

Will you be writing a letter to Mr. B asking for an explanation of the way you were treated and the attitude of this Supervisor?

I'm just curious.

Colo: How's my spelling?

Ouch!! It was a phrase not spelling. :(

Had you printed anything that would show your booking number and cabin number that you chose? If so you might want to consider pursuing this further with Princess. You never know, they might give you back your original room.

They also might give you some onboard credit, instead! It is worth some noise.

Joyce great news about the $400 savings. :D But, none-the-less, Princess still owes you an apology for the way in which “their” supervisor dealt with the situation. Additionally if they are not made aware of the problem the original CSR made by not applying 2 of your multiple FCCs think how many other under-trained CSRs could do the same and really reek havoc on Princess's reputation.

I certainly hope you do send a letter about this, whether or not you are satisfied with the cabin you did get. It sounds like those making reservations on behalf of Princess should be trained as to the use of FCCs. And the supervisor certainly blew it when it came to what was told to you. The problems of their computer system and this lack of customer service should both be addressed before more passengers encounter either. Not acceptable.

It would be intersting if during your cruise you knocked on the door of your original cabin to meet the folks and ask them if they were aware of this bruhaha.

...OItt

Although I'd be curious, I don't think the peope in your original cabin should be made to feel badly about what happened.

[quote name='bjboothman']Larsen, I'm a little disturbed by how many people in this thread have had strange cancellations recently. I think someone at the top needs to look into it.-[/QUOTE]

I agree! I was surprised to read several people post about their cancellations.

Archived