Simple Husbands Guide to Complex Women's Bathroom Junk

Ok, I'm a guy. I'm a simple guy. My wife and I have a pretty easy going relationship. She doesn't ask me about the wires, boxes and smoke in my office. I don't ask her about the piles of stuff she has in the bathroom.

Works great. Except, now we are leaving on a cruise in about 89 days, and I just realized I have no idea what she has in the bathroom (she's overseas so I can't ask very easily) and I have no idea what she'll be allowed to take on board. See the problem?

The Solution: Ladies, what can/can't you take on a cruise that you use in the bathroom, or any other random things a woman might take on vacation that aren't allowed on the ships? I know no irons. But what else? Ok, I know what most of what she has in the bathroom is, but I have no idea what she's actually going to want to take.

Thanks for ya'll's help.

daze

You're packing for her?

Pack everything she wants and needs. The only things not allowed are clothing irons and candles. Nothing a lady uses would be confiscated!!

I know very well groomed and well cared for men with tons of bathroom products. Right up there with women.

And, to answer your question, lol, "No, I dont see the problem"? [scratches head] What is the problem?

You're packing for her?

Pack everything she wants and needs. The only things not allowed are clothing irons and candles. Nothing a lady uses would be confiscated!!

I know very well groomed and well cared for men with tons of bathroom products. Right up there with women.

And, to answer your question, lol, "No, I dont see the problem"? [scratches head] What is the problem?

No I'm not packing for her. She just wouldn't think to ask. I wouldn't have except I was drying my daughter's hair and I realized with irons not being allowed there might be other stuff to. Just wanted to make sure we weren't going to have any problems.

The problem is I'm simple. very very simple.

I swear this wasn't a dig on women's bathroom habits or anything. I know a few guys that are worse about their hair than any woman i know. My wife isn't really very fussy, usually, but she does like to get all purtyfied now and again.

I of course think she's always beautiful.:cool:

daze

My wife isn't really very fussy, usually, but she does like to get all purtyfied now and again. I of course think she's always beautiful.:cool:

daze

Really? If she's not fussy, then there probably isn't anything she wants to take that she can't. I don't take ANY electronic beauty care items at all. Especially if you're going Caribbean; what's the point? ;) She'll just want her own shampoo and conditioner probably because those cruise line shampoos tend to be very harsh and drying, IMO (if they have them). And a comb.

Really? If she's not fussy, then there probably isn't anything she wants to take that she can't. I don't take ANY electronic beauty care items at all. Especially if you're going Caribbean; what's the point? ;) She'll just want her own shampoo and conditioner probably because those cruise line shampoos tend to be very harsh and drying, IMO (if they have them). And a comb.

Oh no. This is a "get pretty" occasion. She will want it all.

My wife isn't really very fussy, usually, but she does like to get all purtyfied now and again.

I of course think she's always beautiful.:cool:

daze

With you having this attitude, whatever she brings should work out OK! Have a GREAT cruise;)

I dont know about the ship you will be cruising on, but I was shocked and amazed at the storage space in our cabin. Regardless of what all she takes, she will have a place to put it. In fact, it wasnt until the last day that I discoved yet another set of cabinets to stash stuff into. They seem to make great use of small spaces. :)

This is a funny and maybe even a cute thread. Well, sort of. lol Actually, it was initially kind of confusing, OP, but I guess you're just trying to find out if your wife NEEDS her every day bathroom stuff's, because she wouldnt think to ask. Truth is, WHY would she ask? lmao She needs it all. I know I do and so does my DD and every other lady I know. Kind of odd that a DH would ask, already knowing, we need our stuff. :D

First of all, you cant buy products just anywhere.

Most women I know do not use "A COMB" as one suggested to bring.

I take: MY shampoo and MY conditioner. My face wash. My liquid body soap and My puff. My razor and My shaving cream. My brush and My blow dryer and My hair iron. I also bring My bath & body works hand soap. I bring My hairspray that I never use. My body moisturizer. My toothbrush and My toothpaste. My tweezer. My make up. Not sure why I would leave any of this behind. I ma sure there is more, but this was off the top.

johneeo, everyones interpretation is different. :cool: As long as you're well groomed I wont question your soap choice! lmao

Ok, I'm a guy. I'm a simple guy. My wife and I have a pretty easy going relationship. She doesn't ask me about the wires, boxes and smoke in my office. I don't ask her about the piles of stuff she has in the bathroom.

Works great. Except, now we are leaving on a cruise in about 89 days, and I just realized I have no idea what she has in the bathroom (she's overseas so I can't ask very easily) and I have no idea what she'll be allowed to take on board. See the problem?

The Solution: Ladies, what can/can't you take on a cruise that you use in the bathroom, or any other random things a woman might take on vacation that aren't allowed on the ships? I know no irons. But what else? Ok, I know what most of what she has in the bathroom is, but I have no idea what she's actually going to want to take.

Thanks for ya'll's help.

daze

Other than the toilet,sink and bathtub most women take everythiing else from the bathroom!(lol)

My puff.

johneeo, everyones interpretation is different. :cool: As long as you're well groomed I wont question your soap choice! lmao

First, what the heck is a puff?:confused:

As for soap et al, I use whatever DW buys, and you can bet it "was on sale".

Archived