Now that Alaska 2010 is over....

califgary

Now that Alaska 2010 is over does anyone have any idea when HAL will be able to work the pre-post hotel and transfers for 2011? I called HAL and the person i spoke to just said keep checking.....anyone here have any idea bout when? We are sailing June 24, 2011 on the Amsterdam. Plus I heard you may get some sort of break on the hotel if you have booked a suite anyone have any thoughts or experience on this?

thanks for the help!

The 2010 Alaska season still has a couple more weeks to run:) I'm waiting for HAL to publish next year's Alaska excursions for our cruise the end of May. I'm sure all our questions will be answered in good time. HAL has previously had promotions regarding complimentary hotel packages for passengers in suite categories.

Now that Alaska 2010 is over does anyone have any idea when HAL will be able to work the pre-post hotel and transfers for 2011?

WAIT! It isn't over just yet! We are packing for a cruise that leaves next weekend! Please say it isn't over yet!!!!! :confused:

WAIT! It isn't over just yet! We are packing for a cruise that leaves next weekend! Please say it isn't over yet!!!!! :confused:

I guess i should have specified im on the 14 day alaska adventure which I believe has had the last itinerary for 2010 depart - other 7 days (too short!) obviously go to mid-end Sept.

I guess i should have specified im on the 14 day alaska adventure which I believe has had the last itinerary for 2010 depart - other 7 days (too short!) obviously go to mid-end Sept.

Don't scare me like that!!!! I still don't have a cabin for my 9/18 departure, and your post made me worry that my cruise was cancelled! ;)

Don't scare me like that!!!! I still don't have a cabin for my 9/18 departure, and your post made me worry that my cruise was cancelled! ;)

BIL and SIL got their cabin assignment 9-10 days out.....if that's any indication, you should be getting something VERY soon! Keep checking those cruise docs! :)

BIL and SIL got their cabin assignment 9-10 days out.....if that's any indication, you should be getting something VERY soon! Keep checking those cruise docs! :)

You were right! I just heard from my TA. I got my corner suite! 8140. I've been drooling over photos on Joanie's site. I am sooooo excited. Now I can show DH where our "home" will be for 10 days.

No way! Enjoy your trip! We are looking forward to doing the 14 day next year HAL is the only line left with the 14 day itinerary.

You were right! I just heard from my TA. I got my corner suite! 8140. I've been drooling over photos on Joanie's site. I am sooooo excited. Now I can show DH where our "home" will be for 10 days.

NO WAY! You are SOOOO lucky! You don't by any chance mean 4180, do you?

The last 14 day left on Sept 6 so if you dont plan on catching the ship somewhere along the way on this last voyage, id say the 14 day 2010 season is about over...

I believe Zuiderdam has a 7-day starting on Saturday and a longer, repositioning cruise starting on 9/18.

We have 4180 on the Oosterdam for Hawaii 2012 - this is an aft facing cabin with an awesome deck!

Yes, I've been drooling and counting the days.....

Hi again, Califgary, I see you're on the 14-day Amsterdam itinerary next June 24-July 8th. We're doing the May 27-June 10th run. We did it this year, and had so much fun, we're doing it again. If I hear or learn anything I'll try to keep you posted, and you can do likewise for me:D

Hi again, Califgary, I see you're on the 14-day Amsterdam itinerary next June 24-July 8th. We're doing the May 27-June 10th run. We did it this year, and had so much fun, we're doing it again. If I hear or learn anything I'll try to keep you posted, and you can do likewise for me:D

Hi awesome! If I hear anything I will definitly send your way we are really looking forward this cruise! I see you are local to the Seattle area my son lives in Olympia we visiting this last weekend. I dont know if we can share emails on line (dont know rules) but lets definitly try to keep in touch! Gary & Gwen

We did the Amsterdam the same weeks last June and booked a pre- and a post-day through HAL at the Sheraton in downtown. It was very reasonable, around $115 pp for each day, including transfers (both airport and the ship. One of the best parts of it was that on the day we sailed, we gave our bags to the bellman (in our room) and then did not have to handle them again until they arrived at our cabin.

No, it's 8140, deck 8 aft. Now all I need is some nice weather to help me enjoy that huge verandah. Is it too greedy to ask for that? :D

Ask for it ALL! Good fortune is on your side.....go for it! Congrats on a SUPER cabin assignment!

What a "Suite Deal"!!!!

LOL, I see I guessed wrong on the other thread.

WTG!!!!

Joanie

Archived