Is Deck 10 on Explorer ok??

royal girl

Just got another couple to join us on our Explorer cruise and my TA moved us to Deck 10 to be next door to each other. Deck 11 is the pool & Windjammer. Was this a bad move?? Do you hear alot of noise, music, etc... from above??

The cabins are center of ship on Deck 10.

Just got another couple to join us on our Explorer cruise and my TA moved us to Deck 10 to be next door to each other. Deck 11 is the pool & Windjammer. Was this a bad move?? Do you hear alot of noise, music, etc... from above??

YOU MIGHT HEAR THE KIDS RUNNING BACK IN forth at the pool deck and then in the morning you might hear pool patrol putting chairs out my advice go to deck 8 or 9 if you can

Deck 11 is the pool & Windjammer. Was this a bad move??

Not really sure what to say. Will it bother you? Only you can say. Personally, we always book a cabin sandwiched between two decks of cabins. That cuts down on the potential noise and disturbance.

I think if you're looking to hear noise, it will bother you. Otherwise, it's fairly centrally located to other things except the Dining Rooms and the Royal Promenade.

Would you ask to be moved, and what would the TA offer you in that case?

If you're concern about noise, then ask TA what cabins are available on deck 9 and 8. Let TA know that you don't have to be right next door to each other, just on same end of ship.

Many cruisers have mentioned that you hear lounge chairs being moved in the morning, running children and loud music during the pool deck party.

It's my favorite deck, as I spend most of my time at the pool! One, easy flight up and down. That's a great, convenient location. There's no undue noise that you won't hear anywhere on any deck!

Ditto! We have never heard any noise at all from the decks above. It is a very convenient location. Enjoy!!

I wouldn't want to be there. Nice during the day where it's easy to the pool, but way too far away the rest of the time.

There are 2 cat E2 cabins on deck 7 centered on the bump. It's a perfect location. Change to 7618 and 7620

Archived