Coffee from Room Service..

I Love NC

It is actually not syrup (some may get the term syrup as used in the flavored syrups for coffee), the technical term for it is Liquid Concentrated Coffee. Just an FYI not meant to start anything.icon7.gif

Actually the Ryan Coffee Company sells a bottle for $30 that makes 16 cups.

Is this the same type of coffee, that say RCCL uses. Only asking because my husband drinks lots of coffee in the morning and I told him that the coffee is not brewed. He said the coffee on RCCL and Disney was fine, he would image theirs would be fine. I guess any guy who likes day old bridge coffee from the Navy would not care. But I care, should get a coffee card for him.:)

Is this the same type of coffee, that say RCCL uses. Only asking because my husband drinks lots of coffee in the morning and I told him that the coffee is not brewed. He said the coffee on RCCL and Disney was fine, he would image theirs would be fine. I guess any guy who likes day old bridge coffee from the Navy would not care. But I care, should get a coffee card for him.:)

If I am not mistaken RCI used Seattles Best coffee, a totally different type of coffee on princess. Have hubby try the coffee first, if he doesn't like it, then buy him a coffee card. ;)

We buy a specialty coffee card to get 15 drinks (frappicino, etc) for $24 (plus 15% tip) which also gets you all you want free brewed coffee in the Piazza's International Cafe. And if you don't use all of your card, there's no expiration date so it can be used on your next Princess cruise.

If you really need coffee to get you day started, it will do until you can go to the International Cafe and order brewed coffee. This what we do and although it isn't fresh brewed it's coffee.

I've ordered English breakfast tea from room service if the IC wasn't open yet. I really can't choke that other stuff down even for the sake of much-needed caffeine. (This time I'm packing my Starbucks VIA.)

Caro

How early can you get room service coffee? I am a very early riser and when I cruised Disney the earliest I could get it was 5:45am....

Room service -s 24 hours a day. You can get coffee at all times.

So there is no "too early" or "too late".

Archived