Aqua Class what does aroma scents get you ?

scotslizzy

I regularly get aromatherpay massages and enjoy mixing my own oils .I just wondered what you get by way of choice .

Thanks

Scotslizzy

May have to ask your room steward. We had the default scent and it was good enough. Like our pillows, we could probably get different ones, we were happy with the default ones.

I have allergic reactions to many perfumes. I hope it doesn't linger. I would consider an AQ cabin. I would avoid it if the scents lingered from previous occupants. It might set off a reaction.

I have very strong allergies to many scents as well. Never, ever use air freshener in my house. I get symptoms from scented Lysol for goodness sake. I am booked in AQ for January, so I am curious, is the smell strong, or if I aired the cabin out by opening the balcony would it be easy to dissipate? Never considered this when booking the cabin...

I have very strong allergies to many scents as well. Never, ever use air freshener in my house. I get symptoms from scented Lysol for goodness sake. I am booked in AQ for January, so I am curious, is the smell strong, or if I aired the cabin out by opening the balcony would it be easy to dissipate? Never considered this when booking the cabin...

If you don't like the smell of the aromatherapy oil, your stateroom attendant will happily remove the bottle. We did and the scent went away with the bottle...;)

Archived