Century Suite Perks ???

Starward_Girl

I'm booked in a Sky Suite. Can anyone tell me the perks besides the butler and larger verandah, champagne, flowers, fruit and evening horderves? I was in a suite on NCL and they gave us 3 bottles of hard liquor and invited to a private cocktail party in the captain's quarters. Anything like this? What about preferred dining?

Thanks....

I'm booked in a Sky Suite. Can anyone tell me the perks besides the butler and larger verandah, champagne, flowers, fruit and evening horderves? I was in a suite on NCL and they gave us 3 bottles of hard liquor and invited to a private cocktail party in the captain's quarters. Anything like this? What about preferred dining?

Thanks....

so the perks are actually quite good...and the food on a Celebrity ship is superior to an NCL ship but JMO...

Exactly what class of suite did u have on NCL..?

so the perks are actually quite good...and the food on a Celebrity ship is superior to an NCL ship but JMO...

Exactly what class of suite did u have on NCL..?

I was in one of the Owner's Suites on one of the older ships that sailed to Bermuda. We had a huge balcony, butler, hor'devores (I know this is misspelled but too lazy to look it up), fruit basket, plate of desserts in our room each night, high end toiletries, beautiful marble bathroom with bath tub, 2 or 3 full size bottles of hard liquor (our choice), etc.

You didn't tel me what "extras" are included in the Sky Suite.

I was in one of the Owner's Suites on one of the older ships that sailed to Bermuda. We had a huge balcony, butler, hor'devores (I know this is misspelled but too lazy to look it up), fruit basket, plate of desserts in our room each night, high end toiletries, beautiful marble bathroom with bath tub, 2 or 3 full size bottles of hard liquor (our choice), etc.

You didn't tel me what "extras" are included in the Sky Suite.

U have already listed them in the first post..:)

They are, for a Jr Suite, quite good...compared to other cruiselines..actually generous compared to what a full suite pax gets on Celebrity...but JMO..

Curious what u mean by 'Century Suite Perks' in your headline when u say u are in a Sky..?

Have happy cruisin'! :)

U have already listed them in the first post..:)

They are, for a Jr Suite, quite good...compared to other cruiselines..actually generous compared to what a full suite pax gets on Celebrity...but JMO..

Curious what u mean by 'Century Suite Perks' in your headline when u say u are in a Sky..?

Have happy cruisin'! :)

I imagine the OP was referring to the ship Century - not to a Century Suite.

I imagine the OP was referring to the ship Century - not to a Century Suite.

Yes - I mean that I'm booked in the Sky Suite on the Century ship. What I'm saying is that I'm aware of the perks I listed but was wondering if there is anything else, that I didn't list, for example .....

1) Do they give you bottles of liquor (besides the 1 bottle of champagne)? NCL gave us champagne and 2 full size bottles of hard liquor of our choice. Does Celebrity do the same?

2) I noticed on my last cruise there were reserved seats for Suite guests at the shows in the big show theater. Does Celebrity do that?

3) Do they invite you to a private cocktail party with the captain? (like NCL does)

This is basically what I was asking about. Does anyone know the answer to these questions?

No to the NCL perks (liquor, cocktail party) on Celebrity.

You do get preferred seating in the MDR - table for 2,4,6 whatever ou want and you can switch your dining time even if the slot is full, ect. There is a bathtub in your room.

You can have anything you want delivered to you for breakfast if you write it on the form, you get afternoon tea and snacks service, and afternoon canapes which you can switch for shrimp cocktail or cheese and crackers.

Have a great cruise!

If you are in the Penthouse Suite you get 2 bottles of liquor of choice. All other suites no liquor.

Yes - I mean that I'm booked in the Sky Suite on the Century ship. What I'm saying is that I'm aware of the perks I listed but was wondering if there is anything else, that I didn't list, for example .....

1) Do they give you bottles of liquor (besides the 1 bottle of champagne)? NCL gave us champagne and 2 full size bottles of hard liquor of our choice. Does Celebrity do the same?

2) I noticed on my last cruise there were reserved seats for Suite guests at the shows in the big show theater. Does Celebrity do that?

3) Do they invite you to a private cocktail party with the captain? (like NCL does)

This is basically what I was asking about. Does anyone know the answer to these questions?

• 5 weeks later...

My wife abd I will be going on our first Celebrity Cruise (and second cruise in total) next month and we have booked a Sky Suite. It looks like a nice large space with all the benefits mentioned earlier.

Our first cruise was on the Spanish Cruise Line Pullmantur and all beverages except ultra premium wines and spirits were included at no charge.

We understand you can bring 2 bottles of wine on board at the original embarkation, and we understand we will be charged corkage fees if the wine is consumed in a dining room. Does that mean we can have a glass of these 2 bottles on our veranda without extra charges?

Also we are confused about the beverage package especially as we enjoy wine with our meals. Besides a moderate discount are there any other benfits such as unlimited wine with meals or is it just a discounted prebuy arrangement?

Last is about bottled water. Can we bring some bottled water onto the ship or are we going to be penny pinched on that too?

Thanks.

We understand you can bring 2 bottles of wine on board at the original embarkation, and we understand we will be charged corkage fees if the wine is consumed in a dining room. Does that mean we can have a glass of these 2 bottles on our veranda without extra charges?

Also we are confused about the beverage package especially as we enjoy wine with our meals. Besides a moderate discount are there any other benfits such as unlimited wine with meals or is it just a discounted prebuy arrangement?

Last is about bottled water. Can we bring some bottled water onto the ship or are we going to be penny pinched on that too?

Thanks.

If you bring the wine on board, you must drink it in your cabin. Don't forget to bring a cork screw. Celebrity is the only Ocean cruise line that I know of that allows you to bring wine on board. I have heard that you can bring water and soda but it is best to call them and ask.

My wife abd I will be going on our first Celebrity Cruise (and second cruise in total) next month and we have booked a Sky Suite. It looks like a nice large space with all the benefits mentioned earlier.

Our first cruise was on the Spanish Cruise Line Pullmantur and all beverages except ultra premium wines and spirits were included at no charge.

Thanks.

Wine can come on board, for consumption in your cabin; water and soda can come onboard also.

The beverage packages are unlimited beverages in the category you purchase: ex: if you have the premium alcohol package you can have any drink on board priced under $12 with the exception of your mini bar and room service drinks. This includes coffees, bottles of water, smoothies, martinis and unlimited wine with dinner (under $12 a glass)

There is a "sticky" at the top of the Celebrity page that will help clarify!

If you bring the wine on board, you must drink it in your cabin. Don't forget to bring a cork screw. Celebrity is the only Ocean cruise line that I know of that allows you to bring wine on board. I have heard that you can bring water and soda but it is best to call them and ask.

We have brought our wine to the dining room before and simply paid the corkage fee?

We have brought our wine to the dining room before and simply paid the corkage fee?

What I meant was if you don't want extra charges you must drink it in your cabin. It is a rip off to pay $25 corkage fee for a bottle of wine. You might as well just buy it on board, which I think is the purpose of the corkage fee.

You can't bring anything on Royal or NCL.

and that is why I cancelled my last cruise booked on RCL. You can take wine and champagne on Cunard and HAL. Sorry a bit off topic.

I think you've pretty much covered all the Suite perks - but I have heard that you get a free meal in one of the Speciality restaurants for a one week cruise, or two nights for a two week cruise. Unfortunately, I don't think there is anything like the fabulous Neptune Lounge on HAL. We've got our first Suite on Celebrity next year (a CS) - our first Suite on Celebrity. Didn't book it for the perks, more for the extra space.

Enjoy you will have a fab time.

Susie

Archived