Cigar Bar on Allure?

I can't imagine for the life of me how any ship of this size would not see benefit from having a Cigar Bar. I mention this, most especially given the area in which these larger vessels typically sail! If they do not have one, it may not cause me to cancel my current booking on the Allure for February 2011 but you can bet it will be taken in consideration before I book a future cruise!

No cigar bars on either Oasis or Allure. I do like my cigars...but I have to be honest...after always saying I would go to the cigar bar on Freedom class to enjoy a nice after dinner smoke...I never have...and anytime I looked in they were always empty.

On The Oasis a Cigar bar was set up in the open air bar above the pool deck ( the area that is reserved for Suite Guests during the day ), I can only assume it will be the same on The Allure.

I don't consider an outside area that they allow cigar smoking in the evening a "cigar bar"...more just like a designated smoking area;)

• 2 years later...

Are the chairs comfortable? Or, are they the regular pool lounge chairs? The Celebrity Silhouette had a really nice bar with deep cushion chairs on the top deck. Great for an after dinner cigar and glass of port! Hope the Allure has provided some comfort. The recent trip on the RCCL Serenade was not a nice area - more of a smoking section with no bar.

Was on the Allure and really missed not having a cigar lounge. Went up to their designated outdoor spot and it was just the bartender ( had to find him ) , me and the wind. So much looking forward to the FOS ,September 8th for good cigars in a lounge, a Bailey's rocks and good company!

• 1 month later...

Archived