what do you all think of this dress???

cruisin_cutie

i stopped by jcpenny today to see what they had on clearance for fancy cute dresses. i grabbed 3 to try on: one made me look wicked hippy :(, one was WAYYYYY to small, couldnt even get it over my shoulders! but one i liked, but wasnt sure about. i uploaded the pic, and at a second look, i really like it!! i have to take in the bust a little, its a bit loose, but i really think i like it. what do you all think?? is the neckline too straight coming across the chest? thats the only thign i dont love.

prettydress.jpg

ps its on sale for 14.99!!

I'm not a fan of the dress - love the price, but your concern about the one side being too straight is an issue for me too. I think asymmetrical can be done well, but this dress just makes the breast on your right look great, the one on the left, a bit droopy.

I think (all) the assets should be complimented in the right dress. You have a fantastic figure, as many on the board have already expressed. I think there is something better, for just a good a price - my vote - keep looking.

But then I am a chronic shopper, especially for a fantastic deal. Have fun on your cruise!

great! im convinced :D ill go get it tomorrow!

It looks good. Hope it is there for you. I found a dress and tought I would think about it. Next day it was gone. In the future, I think I will buy , than think, making sure I can return it if I change my mind. Good luck.

Don't be afraid to cruise the sale racks at the rest of the mall - I found two fantastic silk dresses at Ann Taylor in the Rockingham Mall for $20 each. That dress is good, and it would probably make you very happy. But you might as well cruise the rest of the mall first to make sure there isn't something that really grabs you and fits perfectly off the rack.

I'm not a fan of the dress - love the price, but your concern about the one side being too straight is an issue for me too. I think asymmetrical can be done well, but this dress just makes the breast on your right look great, the one on the left, a bit droopy.

I think (all) the assets should be complimented in the right dress. You have a fantastic figure, as many on the board have already expressed. I think there is something better, for just a good a price - my vote - keep looking.

But then I am a chronic shopper, especially for a fantastic deal. Have fun on your cruise!

i agree with one side being a bit "droopy" lol, but that is just because its a little loose in the bust. i can fix that in a flash, and then both the "girls" will look good!

so i went to jcpenny to pick it up today, and couldnt find it :eek::eek::eek:! i was so bummed! but i looked alllllll over and found it on a different rack! apparently yesterday i grabbed it from somewhere it wasnt supposed to be and just made do with the size. i found its correct spot today, and got a size down. still a little loose around the girls, but now i wont have to take it in as much.

even better, i got it for 10.40 (80% off) ! since i planned on the 15 bucks, i bought a pair of white denim shorty-shorts (only wear em on cruises, i dont care who sees my cellulite there lol;)) for 5.20 (80% off) :D. and we dont have sales tax here in the lovely state of new hampshire, so it was both for only $15.60.

i done good ladies!

ps i like the bumper sticker haha, and another good one said on here b4 is, 'its all about the girls!'

Love the dress. And love the reductions you guys get out there in America. Way much better than the sales here in Scotland. :(

Sales tax here in Texas is 8.025% on the dollar. I'm sure other states are as bad if not worse. But I consider it an "awesome" tax because Texas rocks and if that's what it takes to stay here, so be it :D

Archived