Does anyone have pictures of the balcony for cabin 1610 on a Solstice class?

Schplinky

I stayed next door (1608). Here is link to my pictures. The 1608 balcony looks the same in terms of the furniture, shape etc., but 1610 is 4-5 feet deeper. 1610 is among the largest of the non-suite balconies on S-Class ships. Great mid-ship location to and your room steward is same steward that services one of the Penthouse suites - so great service!

http://s497.photobucket.com/albums/rr333/buffy88nw/December%202009%20Cruise/?start=0 (Pages 3 & 12 have some balcony shots)

Edited by Gonzo70

Yeah, it was a wonderful trip; the S-Class ships are amazing and really nice extra perks in Aqua Class.

I agree. We've been on Solstice twice, once in AQ and once in a regular cabin. We both agreed that it was the ship for our first TA and also that we HAD to be in AQ.

We're booked in that cabin for a TA.

Thanks for asking for this. I'm booked in 1610 on the Solstice in 11/11 to the Eastern Caribbean but thought it was a bit too early to ask but I'm glad you did. :) The room looks great and I can't wait, though I still have more than year to go!

Thanks for asking for this. I'm booked in 1610 on the Solstice in 11/11 to the Eastern Caribbean but thought it was a bit too early to ask but I'm glad you did. :) The room looks great and I can't wait, though I still have more than year to go!

Oh, it's never too early to plan!!!!! For me, it's half the fun. Well, not half, but it's a fun hobby.

Found them :D .

the pic of the jacuzzi on the balcony is the suite next door

That's FANTASTIC!!!!! Thanks for this. Reminds me of the crazy large balcony we had on Brilliance a few years ago. You've just made the anticipation even sweeter!

Pleased to be of help Schplinky. Like others I have learned quite a bit from these boards. I think it was Elena7seas who originally made me decided to try and get the centre hump angled cabin, if at all possible.

In answer to the question about the sun. We were in the Caribbean on Equinox last December and as long as we were facing in the right direction, I was able to sunbathe very comfortably on the balcony. However, I would think it depends on where you are and at what time of year and all the other factors that govern the position of the sun.

If we get the chance to cruise on a Solstice class ship again, I wouldn't hesitate in trying for that cabin again. We are thinking of an Alaskan cruise on Infinity next year, but sadly they don't have the "hump". I dont suppose you have any recommendations for Infinity cabins, apart from aft of course but they're all gone???

I stayed next door (1608). Here is link to my pictures. The 1608 balcony looks the same in terms of the furniture, shape etc., but 1610 is 4-5 feet deeper. 1610 is among the largest of the non-suite balconies on S-Class ships. Great mid-ship location to and your room steward is same steward that services one of the Penthouse suites - so great service!

http://s497.photobucket.com/albums/rr333/buffy88nw/December%202009%20Cruise/?start=0 (Pages 3 & 12 have some balcony shots)

We'll be in 1610 in December and just went through your pictures. They're wonderful and have made us even more excited than we already were. :D

Thanks!!!!!!

(LOVE the captions)

Sorry to interject here....but i keep reading how people say - you have the same steward as the penthouses, so you'll get great service....which i don't agree with. Those penthouses are huge and require lots of attention. IF their day is cut short, guess who's cabin is going to suffer?? the non0-suites. Sure, the stewards are the best in the company, but on a day-to-day basis, the cabins that aren't the priority will suffer first.....iMHO

Pleased to be of help Schplinky. Like others I have learned quite a bit from these boards. I think it was Elena7seas who originally made me decided to try and get the centre hump angled cabin, if at all possible.

In answer to the question about the sun. We were in the Caribbean on Equinox last December and as long as we were facing in the right direction, I was able to sunbathe very comfortably on the balcony. However, I would think it depends on where you are and at what time of year and all the other factors that govern the position of the sun.

If we get the chance to cruise on a Solstice class ship again, I wouldn't hesitate in trying for that cabin again. We are thinking of an Alaskan cruise on Infinity next year, but sadly they don't have the "hump". I dont suppose you have any recommendations for Infinity cabins, apart from aft of course but they're all gone???

I am booked on the Summit and cabin 6132,6131,6145 and 6146 all have extra large balcony. 6132 and 6131 at near the aft elevator.

Love your pictures......I never thought I would ever see another person that would make the same sort of comments about pictures that I do! I bet you guys are a lot of fun! We are now REALLY looking forward to our first cruise on Celebrity! :)

Edited by islandgirlejfan

• 5 years later...
Here are pictures of 1606. The exact same stateroom as 1610, balcony size and all.

http://www.depping-design.de/test/thumbnails.php?album=139

I consider you a stateroom expert. Have you stayed in 1610 aboard the Equinox ? Is there a lot of pool deck noise from above. Any thoughts you may offer will be appreciated !

Thank you

DaisyD50

I consider you a stateroom expert. Have you stayed in 1610 aboard the Equinox ? Is there a lot of pool deck noise from above. Any thoughts you may offer will be appreciated !

Thank you

DaisyD50

I have not stayed in 1610. You will hear an occasional chair scraping on the deck in the morning, but other than that, it is fairly quiet.

On a Reflection Caribbean cruise we were in a similar stateroom (2150), and one night they had a pool party. You could definitely hear the band playing late at night.