SD1 Spring 2011 Transatlantic crossing

Archipelago

Hey, Anthony.

I certainly have fond memories of seeing you at the TOY Bar every afternoon when we were doing our "Walk a Mile".

Vivian and I are very envious and wish we could join you. We'll be following you through the website.

Wishing you and Fran a most enjoyable and safe crossing.

Fair winds and following seas my friends.

Philippe

I'm totally jealous of anyone doing a transatlantic on SeaDream. I was hoping my husband and I could do one this spring, but alas we had to move to NC! And then last week, we were right in the middle of the tornadoes that hit Sanford!

I hope you all have a wonderful time! I can hardly wait to read the reviews!

Thanks for letting us know about your experience! Sounds wonderful and we can't wait to experience SD for ourselves.

Cheers!

Dee

Hi Jon and Dee we are here in San juan and its HOT. Jeannie is getting excited as well--Oh no I hear you say--she says that this is her favourite ship and she is travelling with her favourite people !! she cant wait to see you both again--we see that the ship has been here for 2 days undergoing 'maintenance' should be in good shape for the crossing. see you tomorrow.. chris and jeannie

Chris and Jeannie

Seems so many of my Seabourn friends will be aboard the Sea Dream TA ~~be sure and say "hello" to the Germans (you've sailed with them on many Seabourn TA's) Also John B. from N. Carolina ~~

Surely wish I could be with all of you ~what fun you'll have!

Hope to sail with 'yall again soon!:p

Bon Voyage

Martita B.

Wishing all of your lucky crossers ... fair winds and following seas!!

Oh how I wish we were joining you ... but we will live vicariously through your trip reports and the photos from the SD crossing page (does anyone have the website yet ... hint ... hint ctbjr!).

I understand from some of the Crossers that it is HOT HOT HOT in San Juan right now! I am sure that will make the hours until boarding will just drag ...

Luckily your reward will be more than two weeks on our beloved SeaDream!!!

Awesome ship..I thoroughly enjoyed my recent experience, those on the transatlantic will have a fab time!

And yes - the staff was great - and the bartender you mention attractive as well right?! Hope I get to do again someday..

LOVE the HOT HOT HOT here in San Juan DJ!!! Ice Fog in Idaho right now...poor Berry....2 hours til boarding, WoooHooo!!

I see that the first pics are up on the website. Looks like you're off to a great start. Hope all goes well and that you and your fellow cruisers have a great trip. How many passengers on board, btw?

I see that you are fortunate to have Capt. Bjarne in charge. Please tell him that Kim and I send our regards and that we're looking for a way to sail with him again soon!

Looks like they are having a fab time crossing the pond from the pics! Wish I was on there!

Pics are indeed great, aren't they? Photos from today should be interesting as word is that they were showing the royal wedding in the Main Salon for the women and opening the bars (starting at 7 AM ship's time) for the men. Was very likely to have been an interesting morning!

Pics are indeed great, aren't they? Photos from today should be interesting as word is that they were showing the royal wedding in the Main Salon for the women and opening the bars (starting at 7 AM ship's time) for the men. Was very likely to have been an interesting morning!

I hope everyone was toasting the royal couple with Grand Mimosas! I was up at 4 a.m. to watch the wedding but never left the comfort of my bed!

I wonder what royal dishes the Chef Erwin may come up with since there are so many Brits on board:p

Ww've been toasting everything !!!!! Having chocolate Raspberry Martinis tonight and Espresso Martinis ... will update you when we return as we are very busy !! Poppysmom , Dorinda , Ohmiss , and Archipelago ;

Yeehigh !!!!!!!!!!! Long live the Queen !!!:p

Ww've been toasting everything !!!!! Having chocolate Raspberry Martinis tonight and Espresso Martinis ... will update you when we return as we are very busy !! Poppysmom , Dorinda , Ohmiss , and Archipelago ;

Yeehigh !!!!!!!!!!! Long live the Queen !!!:p

So glad to hear you are having such a glorious time!

Can't wait for your trip report and update!!

Cheers!!

I think it is a tossup as to which group is having more fun. Both crossings look great.:D

From my limited experience (one crossing) ANY crossing is great:D

Just wish they would update the blogs!!

Archived