SD1 Spring 2011 Transatlantic crossing

Archipelago

I'm in London now and have limited access to email . We had a wonderful crossing ..I dined with the Captain twice and am looking forward to returning . It is soooo hard to leave and Thank You to all the cc'ers who were on the trip ...A Train , Oh Miss , Poppysmom , Dorinda and anyone whom I may have left out !! The pink Ladies are planning to have uniforms made and name tags done for our next crossing and we will put in an order in advance for our cases of Artichokes.... for our entrees' :) LOL !!!! The voyage was in one word ... WONDERFUL !!:D:)

I'm in London now and have limited access to email . We had a wonderful crossing ..I dined with the Captain twice and am looking forward to returning . It is soooo hard to leave and Thank You to all the cc'ers who were on the trip ...A Train , Oh Miss , Poppysmom , Dorinda and anyone whom I may have left out !! The pink Ladies are planning to have uniforms made and name tags done for our next crossing and we will put in an order in advance for our cases of Artichokes.... for our entrees' :) LOL !!!! The voyage was in one word ... WONDERFUL !!:D:)

Hi John!!! You are too fun! Put me in for those artichokes..heehee!! I need a vacation to recover from my vacation! So much joy and fun times. Have a nice London time, I will post some reviews when I am rested up. I'm almost home after a long day of flying....the yacht was fabulous and a more civilized way to cross than fly, well... civilized...yes, that's a good word. It was a 2 week party with wonderful new friends and old crew frends.

It sounds fabulous! I really want to do a transatlantic sometime, although I think it would be hard to fly back to America after cruising across it. And the crossings take so long that it's hard to schedule a couple of days on the other side of the cruise.

Maybe when my husband retires, we can spare a couple of weeks for such a decadent two week party! Looking forward to the reviews!

Just back in from London ..will update when I get caught up !! Hey Robyn !!! Tell your mom I will call Marcia today if you speak to her !!

The thing about the artichokes .. there was a lady who dressed as the Captain and carried a clip board .. The Captain Bjarne Smorawski said that she was the "2nd Captain " She had the ship get her 2 cases of artichokes and she one every night for dinner ...She even had an official looking name tag that said Hazardous Material

Toxic Waste .. ( I think that's what it said )

She had almost 400 days on Seadream..anyone to chime in ? hehehehehehe:p

She even had an official looking name tag that said Hazardous Material Toxic Waste .. ( I think that's what it said )

She had almost 400 days on Seadream..anyone to chime in ? hehehehehehe:p

I have sailed with said passenger previously (shortlly after her termporary but involuntary absence from the yachts) and while I'd love to chime in I believe that I'll just nod knowingly and move on.....

Glad you enjoyed your trip.

Hello all--I am so sorry I haven't been back for a crossing review yet. Jet lag, unpacking, and all are finished so I will post tomorrow. But remember, I am not a Disney Jen! I will just write about some fun things and my great experience on SeaDream, great as usual!!

Hello all--I am so sorry I haven't been back for a crossing review yet. Jet lag, unpacking, and all are finished so I will post tomorrow. But remember, I am not a Disney Jen! I will just write about some fun things and my great experience on SeaDream, great as usual!!

We can't wait for a review and photos ohmiss!

Thanks goodness you are no DisneyJen ... as I'm the only one (with apologies to Tigger!:cool:)

Archived