Booking with C&A Member Savings Certificate - can I still get price drops?

mikeerdas

Are any "gotchas" associated with booking a cruise using a Crown and Anchor Society Member Savings Certificate?

Mostly, I'm wondering if booking using one of these will prevent me from calling in the future and getting any price drops that may occur. I would be booking directly with Royal Caribbean, as I like to retain control over my booking.

Also, would booking with a Savings Certificate would prevent me from applying OBC certificates gotten from the Royal Caribbean credit card?

Thanks very much.

I used my C&A and when the price dropped from $1349 to $99 I had no problem geting the price drop. The RCL rep said that if I had seen the price drop after final payment it might have made a difference. So As long as you get in before final payment you should not have any problem.

I used my C&A and when the price dropped from $1349 to $99 I had no problem geting the price drop. The RCL rep said that if I had seen the price drop after final payment it might have made a difference. So As long as you get in before final payment you should not have any problem.

Thanks.

I see a coupon amount of $100 for an interior cabin. Would this be $100 per cabin or per cruiser? Both my wife and I are C&A members.

Are any "gotchas" associated with booking a cruise using a Crown and Anchor Society Member Savings Certificate?

Mostly, I'm wondering if booking using one of these will prevent me from calling in the future and getting any price drops that may occur. I would be booking directly with Royal Caribbean, as I like to retain control over my booking.

Also, would booking with a Savings Certificate would prevent me from applying OBC certificates gotten from the Royal Caribbean credit card?

Thanks very much.

When using the C&A Savings Certificate you will be able to get any/all price reductions up until final payment as well as an OBC from redeeming Points from your RCI credit card.

Archived