What's Provided in the Cabins?

NCEdwards4

IN CC they do provide extra even if you don't ask! I only used half a bottle of conditioner and they left that one and put a full bottle next to it! Your steward will be great - anything, within reason! - he'll get for you. If you need extra hangers or clean wine/champagne glasses just ask! Yes, you will be spoiled and disappointed that, once home, the phone doesn't work for getting CC service!!!

I can't beleive that no one mentioned the container of q-tips and cotton balls on the counter!!:cool:

Your room steward will keep everything stocked up for you - replacing anything opened with a new unopened container when they clean the room twice a day.

The older M and C class ships have wall mounted hairdryers where the air comes out of a short vacuum-cleaner type hose. My wife usually packs her own travel hair dryer even though the CC rooms and above also have a hand held dryer in the desk/vanity in the main room. The electrical outlet in the bathroom can not handle a hair dryer so you must use it in the main part of your cabin.

if you forget something, like a razor, they sell them in the gift shops and also have cheap complimentary items at the guest relations desk.

Our shampoo and conditioner was replaced even though we didn't need it. There are two robes and in CC they are particularly nice. There is also an umbrella which we found alongside the safe. A bag with Celebrity on it that is handy for packing things to take on excursions. Binoculars in CC too, I think. Enjoy your cruise.

Our shampoo and conditioner was replaced even though we didn't need it. There are two robes and in CC they are particularly nice. There is also an umbrella which we found alongside the safe. A bag with Celebrity on it that is handy for packing things to take on excursions. Binoculars in CC too, I think. Enjoy your cruise.

A bag with Celebrity on it that is handy for packing things to take on excursions.

Is that bag ours to keep if we are in a CC cabin?

Karen

A bag with Celebrity on it that is handy for packing things to take on excursions.

Is that bag ours to keep if we are in a CC cabin?

Karen

The blue semi-cloth bag which says Celebrity is every one's to keep - not just CC rooms. Those in CC cabins, and probably suites as well, ALSO get a vinyl bag with leather like handles which is also yours to keep. Sometimes the latter is passed out at the end of the cruise and sometimes in the beginning and I might have been on one cruise where we only got the nicer bag.

I'm in a 1A cabin on the Solstice in December. Do they still provide additional bottles of Shampoo & Conditioner as necessary or does that only apply to CC and above.

First cruise....just want to make sure I don't have to spend port time running around looking for shampoo.

Thanks!

I'm in a 1A cabin on the Solstice in December. Do they still provide additional bottles of Shampoo & Conditioner as necessary or does that only apply to CC and above.

First cruise....just want to make sure I don't have to spend port time running around looking for shampoo.

Thanks!

Welcome to cruising and Celebrity. Yes they will replace all bottles of shampoo and conditioner as needed, regardless of which cabin type you are in. Have a great cruise!

Archived