Post-Splendor Cruising: What Will You Change?

suebee53

As we learn the details of what life was like on a crippled ship, we are now aware of what could happen on any cruise. How will that change the way you pack (or will it)? How will that change the cabin you choose? Will sailing be any different for you from this point?

At the very least, I will be including a small flashlight in my luggage from now on.

How about you?

I always carry a mini flash light with me when I travel, never know what the sidewalks, etc will be in the dark...yep even on a cruise ship since I know that room gets dark! The last cruise I bought a $10 latern at Target for the balcony, but we also used it as a dim nightlight....that will be a keeper. Also...we always had some snacks for shore excursions...not that I'd take more, etc...but I bet they'd be wonderful if all power was lost.

I have changed my mind

I am bringing a fire extiguisher, a rain coat, large flashlight, emergency radio, scuba gear, night vision goggles, a few cans of spam, 1 box pop tarts, first aid kit, maps of the world, oxygen tank, bug spray, goggles, hazmad suit, metal detector, and a set of portable radios.

Did I forget anything????? :)

Haha-Haz mAD SUIT!!!!!!!!!!:)

Archived