Oceania web page is cranky today

SunDapple

I tried several time to get to my "Already Booked" cruise today on Oceania's website but have not been able to access it at all. Has anyone else had this problem today? We're trying to make decisions on shore excursions and can't access any of that information, even after entering our booking number and date of sailing. Hoping the booking is okay, I'll probably call our TA tomorrow to double check.

Jacquie

I tried several time to get to my "Already Booked" cruise today on Oceania's website but have not been able to access it at all. Has anyone else had this problem today? We're trying to make decisions on shore excursions and can't access any of that information, even after entering our booking number and date of sailing. Hoping the booking is okay, I'll probably call our TA tomorrow to double check.

Jacquie

Whew...... Thought it was me. . I tried several times to access my "Already Booked" crusie info as well and no luck. Tried to put in my booking number etc and retry. Still no go.

I had received an email from Oceania a short while ago and it said Alaska excursions where now available but no luck there either. Oceania must be working on the web site, hope it is fixed soon.

Jill

Well, it's working now, for me. Whew!. Good luck, Seafare. Now back to the decision making. :-)

Not only that. Ive been told three times that we are docking at Laem Chabang in Bangkok and twice that we are docking at Klong Toey. In both cases departure is listed as 2 PM. Only problem is that neither is possible with the shore excursions they themselves have offered for Bangkok on Jan 19 2011

Those pages are "cranky" again today.

Just so I dont feel particularly unlucky, has anyone actually been able to book a culinary class online?

I've gotten to several different stages in the booking process, but it always seems to end at "Page not Available".

Those pages are "cranky" again today.

Just so I dont feel particularly unlucky, has anyone actually been able to book a culinary class online?

I've gotten to several different stages in the booking process, but it always seems to end at "Page not Available".

Why not just call O or your TA and book them ;)

at least you will have your spot then

I got as far as the reserve button but then canceled the class...will wait till onboard

was for the Chocolate class of course ;)

Lyn

...Just so I dont feel particularly unlucky, has anyone actually been able to book a culinary class online?

Yep. Booked the 3 day Pasta course for both Betsy and I, on the Maiden Voyage (sea days are perfect for the culinary center). But, that was a week or two ago; the website was working fine, then. I just checked, my reservations are showing.

Archived