Sunrise/Sunset Times

stever

Ummm.... because they can't get it right? Because the scan display system is never working? Because the bridge just doesn't like to share info?

I don't know, but it used to be great to have the scan display working, with lots of interesting info, and weather, sunrise/sunset in the Daily Program. Haven't seen any of this for several cruises now. Too bad, but just not a priority for the communication/bridge officers, I guess

I don't know, but it used to be great to have the scan display working, with lots of interesting info, and weather, sunrise/sunset in the Daily Program. Haven't seen any of this for several cruises now. Too bad, but just not a priority for the communication/bridge officers, I guess

Yep ...

Just like how they did away with the noon whistle. It's a case of dumbing down a fine product. :(

ok, I"m confused :confused: Our sunrise and sunset was published every single day on our 20 day Med & TA - one of the good things about the NA I guess. So, is this a thing that depends upon what ship you are on again?:confused:

Not a big deal, but, why don't they post these times on the daily anymore?

ok, I"m confused :confused: Our sunrise and sunset was published every single day on our 20 day Med & TA - one of the good things about the NA I guess. So, is this a thing that depends upon what ship you are on again?:confused:

Just got off the "O" and it was not posted in the daily Explorer. But it was on the ship info channel.

Archived