Holland America Sweatshirts

sugcarol

I need a new Holland America sweatshirt and don't know where to find one unless i cruise again. Does anyone know where to buy these except on the ship. I have the yellow one with Dam Ships on the front and all the ship names on the back. I would like another sweatshirt-just the round neck-no zip-anyone have any ideas.

Due to economy my cruises for 2011 are not planned yet.

Thanks.

Lynn

I need a new Holland America sweatshirt and don't know where to find one unless i cruise again. Does anyone know where to buy these except on the ship. I have the yellow one with Dam Ships on the front and all the ship names on the back. I would like another sweatshirt-just the round neck-no zip-anyone have any ideas.

Due to economy my cruises for 2011 are not planned yet.

Thanks.

Lynn

www.shophollandamerica.com:)

Try Ebay. I get new Disney sweatshirts there all the time - someone decided they didn't like it after they bought it, someone was at the outlet mall and figured they could make a killing on some close-outs, someone lost (or gained) weight...

You can setup a Watch that will keep checking for your search criteria.

Had you actually gone to that link, you would have found that they don't sell sweatshirts there... :rolleyes::confused:

Unfortunately, I did not!:o (But then, I have posters like you to remind me that I probably should have)!:rolleyes: Besides, it was the thought that counted, don't you think?;) Keep up the good work!:p

Besides, it was the thought that counted, don't you think?;) Keep up the good work!:p

I have to disagree. The thought was absolutely useless as it lead to a dead-end that did nothing to resolve the OP's issue. Telling the OP to check with Macy's would have been just as useful. Why would you refer someone to a site you have no knowledge about. ;) Unfortunately, these types of answers are getting more and more frequent on CC.

I have to disagree. The thought was absolutely useless as it lead to a dead-end that did nothing to resolve the OP's issue. Telling the OP to check with Macy's would have been just as useful. Why would you refer someone to a site you have no knowledge about. ;) Unfortunately, these types of answers are getting more and more frequent on CC.

I have to agree ... sadly. :(

I've found a lot of misinformation here lately.

Credibility of several posters has suffered as a result.

I am so sorry that my simple question opened up a can of worms. I am just trying to find out if anyone knows how to order a Holland America sweatshirt without cruising. I don't know anyone personally cruising on Holland in 2011 or i would give them the moeny to get me one.

Thank you for all your kind responses.:)

I just got off the Oosterdam today and I have to be honest with you they sort of changed the Logo items on board. For instance, I buy the baseball caps that say "got ships". In the past they have been in a block style letters, A vvery clean looking cap. Now they are using a font that reminds me of what a third grader would write. Old "dam ships" New"dam ships" and no Holland America on the back. The sweat shirts were not like the old style with the list on the back. Sorry

Archived