Ft. Lauderdale Port Parking

beachsands

Try Park N Go. They are right across the street from the port and are 1/2 the price of parking at the port. You do need to reserve a space Online to get the $6.99 rate with an on line coupon.

VERY FAST drop off & pick up. We used them on our last cruise and will NEVER park in the port again.

Try Park N Go. They are right across the street from the port and are 1/2 the price of parking at the port. You do need to reserve a space Online to get the $6.99 rate with an on line coupon.

VERY FAST drop off & pick up. We used them on our last cruise and will NEVER park in the port again.

FUN33,

Do you have a web site for Park N Go?

Where do you get a on line coupon? This sounds like this might be a reasonable alternative to the port parking.

Thanks, Joel

I reserved a price of $8.99 for Park N Go which isn't far from the port. $120 verses approx $71? I think I'll take the lesser, especially since it has great reviews.

Wonder if the port will decrease their price since there are alternative places to park now?

FUN33,

Do you have a web site for Park N Go?

Where do you get a on line coupon? This sounds like this might be a reasonable alternative to the port parking.

Thanks, Joel

Their website is park n go dot net. Google it and you should find it easily. They have multiple locations - Ft. Lauderdale, Baltimore, Richmond, Ohmaha, and Minneapolis.

The 6.99 and 8.99 rates are for airport parking. The same lot charges higher rate of 13.00 if you are going on a cruise. When you pull in, they ask which you are doing and assign shuttle and area to park accordingly.

It's frustrating, but the lower rates compete with airport parking rates and the higher rate competes with cruise port rate.

• 3 weeks later...
The 6.99 and 8.99 rates are for airport parking. The same lot charges higher rate of 13.00 if you are going on a cruise. When you pull in, they ask which you are doing and assign shuttle and area to park accordingly.

It's frustrating, but the lower rates compete with airport parking rates and the higher rate competes with cruise port rate.

My confirmation page says Special Internet Cruise Rate or something like that. I hope they haven't changed it, otherwise, that's false advertisement.

Archived