Crown & Anchor Society level changes

[quote name='beachbuddy']Boohoo.........Gina, I didn't! I'm going to the website to see if mine are gone right now............LOL[/QUOTE]

They're gone............all gone!! Well, I just hope they get it right when they switch over to the new system............whatever that might be.

[quote name='CruiseOrLoseMe']Can someone summarize (or point me to) what we think the change will be...PLEASE? :) I hear about this change but can't reverse engineer this thread to make out what we think this change is.

We're about to go Diamond after the cruise next week (1/15). If they grandfather us in as Platinum based on 1/12 status ... I'm going to blow a gasket :D:mad:.

I did have the following exchange with the RCCL C&A online chat in case you're interested. What do you think?

[B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial][B]Chat Content:[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]KristenRCCL: [COLOR=#999999][COLOR=#999999][18:41][/COLOR][/COLOR] [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Welcome to our real-time support chat. How can I help you today?[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]Marco: [COLOR=#999999][COLOR=#999999][18:41][/COLOR][/COLOR] [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Hello[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]KristenRCCL: [COLOR=#999999][COLOR=#999999][18:41][/COLOR][/COLOR] [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]What can I assist you with today Marco.[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]Marco: [COLOR=#999999][COLOR=#999999][18:41][/COLOR][/COLOR] [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Quick question...I heard a rumor that you guys are changing the C&A plan on 1/12.[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=#999999][COLOR=#999999][FONT=Arial][18:42][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]We are scheduled on the Serenade on 1/15 in a Grand Suite so we get 2 credits because this will make us Diamond. I hope this change won't affect us negatively since we did this just for that purpose[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=#999999][COLOR=#999999][FONT=Arial][18:43][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Anything we should worry about that you know of?[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]KristenRCCL: [COLOR=#999999][COLOR=#999999][18:44][/COLOR][/COLOR] [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]One moment.[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]Marco: [COLOR=#999999][COLOR=#999999][18:45][/COLOR][/COLOR] [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]standing by...thanks.[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]KristenRCCL: [COLOR=#999999][COLOR=#999999][18:45][/COLOR][/COLOR] [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]We have not made any announcements with regard to the Crown & Anchor Society since last June when we made improvements to the program with the introduction of the Onboard Booking Bonus and new onboard value coupons by tier. The Crown & Anchor Society members are very important to us as a company and any changes to the program would be driven by our quest for continuous improvement and based on member input. Further, as stated in the past, current members would be grandfathered in at their existing tier level. Thank you for your loyalty to Royal Caribbean and rest assured that we are committed to providing you the best cruise experience in the industry, including our Crown & Anchor Society."[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=#999999][COLOR=#999999][FONT=Arial][18:47][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Is there anything else I can assist you with?[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]Marco: [COLOR=#999999][COLOR=#999999][18:47][/COLOR][/COLOR] [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Understood...I'm just worried that if you make the cutoff 1/12 then we are technically not Diamond yet and that would be very bad since we'd get "grandfathered" as Platinum if you move the goal line for Diamond. I guess you can't say more other than the official language so I'll just have to hope you've thought this circumstance through. See you guys in a few days! Happy new year![/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]KristenRCCL: [COLOR=#999999][COLOR=#999999][18:48][/COLOR][/COLOR] [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Thank you and have a wonderful evening Marco.[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

Wow, Marco ... can you say "Canned Response?" YIKES.

You can find the changes (at least as they have been reported to be) on a separate, now-locked, thread called "CAS Changes." Here's the link: [URL]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1325669&highlight=cas+changes[/URL]

[quote name='CptSticky']I got the same thing, plus, I can't even view my reservation that sails in two days:eek:[/quote]
I think when you are that close to a cruise the reservation is not there anymore? I seem to remember something about it going off the site a couple of days ahead of the date for the cruise.

Have a great cruise and you will be in the know on the new C&A changes with being on board, I hope! We have found some LA don't know about changes etc......

[quote name='beachbuddy']They're gone............all gone!! Well, I just hope they get it right when they switch over to the new system............whatever that might be.[/quote]

That sounded like Rudolph when Herbie, Yukon and The Snow Monster went over the cliff.

But relax, Cruise Credits, like Bubmles bounce. Now they are back.

[quote name='CVU'][IMG]https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/img/ico/cor_systemerror_ico.gif[/IMG][B]Your detailed Crown & Anchor information is currently not available. You can continue browsing the site, but please keep in mind that anything pertaining to your Crown & Anchor membership information will not be viewable at this time.

[/B]I guess they are working on it now................[B]:eek:
[/B][/QUOTE]

I, on the other hand, can see everything: cruise credits, C&A level, complete cruise history.

My most recent credits haven't posted yet, but that's not surprising, since I only stepped off the Navigator 4 days ago. :D

[quote name='Merion_Mom']I, on the other hand, can see everything: cruise credits, C&A level, complete cruise history.

My most recent credits haven't posted yet, but that's not surprising, since I only stepped off the Navigator 4 days ago. :D[/quote]

It's because you're special, Carol ...

Oh, mine are there, too ... ;)

[quote name='beachbuddy']My April reservation with them is showing but history is all gone......and so is status (level).[/quote]
Did you try clicking on the reservation. I see all of my reservations, but it just locks up when I click on one.

Mine's not there but I do have this: Your detailed Crown & Anchor information is currently not available. You can continue browsing the site, but please keep in mind that anything pertaining to your Crown & Anchor membership information will not be viewable at this time.

Oh well. I'm going to keep looking.:rolleyes:

[quote name='CruiseOrLoseMe']Can someone summarize (or point me to) what we think the change will be...PLEASE? :) I hear about this change but can't reverse engineer this thread to make out what we think this change is.

We're about to go Diamond after the cruise next week (1/15). If they grandfather us in as Platinum based on 1/12 status ... I'm going to blow a gasket :D:mad:.
[/QUOTE]
[quote name='thelion']
Gold - starts at 1
Platinum - starts at 30
Emerald - starts at 55
Diamond - starts at 80
Diamond + - starts at 175 (or 170, I cannot remember)
Pinnacle - starts at 700

Balcony discounts will start at Platinum and progressively get higher, as per usual. [/quote]

Benefits for each level are in the "purely speculative" stage.

(the numbers are "nights at sea")

[quote name='BND']Mine's not there but I do have this: Your detailed Crown & Anchor information is currently not available. You can continue browsing the site, but please keep in mind that anything pertaining to your Crown & Anchor membership information will not be viewable at this time.

Oh well. I'm going to keep looking.:rolleyes:[/quote]

When you do get back in, Please report any changes if any to your membership information!

[quote name='ladylawyer']It's because you're special, Carol ...

Oh, mine are there, too ... ;)[/QUOTE]

[img]http://www.medgadget.com/archives/img/red_carpet.jpg[/img][img]http://rlv.zcache.com/youre_special_card_blue_orchid-p137491794564661604q6k5_400.jpg[/img]

[quote name='B-52']Gee...It's going to be lonely around here after the 12th:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

haha ... not a chance !! I was a flight attendant for a major airline ... once in awhile we'd get behind sched due to weather .. mechanical .. etc. Passengers would ALWAYS say .. "I'm NEVER flying this airline again!!" Two weeks later I'd see some of those very same one's back again .. happened time and time again. Listen .. RCI "may" be changing their loyalty program ...it is NOT the end of the world . IF you are unhappy then just move on to another cruise line... there ARE others !!! Easy fix !! I have reread these posts and "some" here are so mad, unhappy, and miserable with RCI ...(especially since the last change ) ......then DON"T sail on them ! End of story .

[quote name='CruisesOnMyMind']By association,,,that makes me special too! I feel so priviledged:eek:[/QUOTE]

I hear that there is going to be another new level:

[B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]S[/COLOR][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]P[/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"]E[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]C[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]I[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]A[/COLOR][COLOR="Magenta"]L[/COLOR][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]!!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] :D

[quote name='Merion_Mom']I hear that there is going to be another new level:

[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=6][COLOR=red]S[/COLOR][COLOR=deepskyblue]P[/COLOR][COLOR=lime]E[/COLOR][COLOR=darkorange]C[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]I[/COLOR][COLOR=darkorchid]A[/COLOR][COLOR=magenta]L[/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue]!!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] :D[/quote]

I think I heard about the new Merion level: inbetween D+ and Pinnacle! Please refresh our memories of what the requirements are for this special level!
:D:eek:

[quote name='BND']Mine's not there but I do have this: Your detailed Crown & Anchor information is currently not available. You can continue browsing the site, but please keep in mind that anything pertaining to your Crown & Anchor membership information will not be viewable at this time.

Oh well. I'm going to keep looking.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]I have the same message.

[COLOR=#bb3333][B]:eek::eek::eek::eek:[/B] [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]Oh geesh, they are probably mad that I posted the monkey at the computer pic. I promise to be good, just give me my credits back. [/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#bb3333][/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=#bb3333]Your detailed Crown & Anchor information is currently not available. You can continue browsing the site, but please keep in mind that anything pertaining to your Crown & Anchor membership information will not be viewable at this time.[/COLOR]

[/B][B]
[/B]

[quote name='scorpluvsdolphins']I sure hope they count my Monarch NYE cruise before they switch it over. That cruise made me diamond plus.
Hoping hoping hoping.[/quote]

We were on the same cruise, looking at your history I think we spoke to you on deck 11 starboard side one morning

Archived