Happy New Year!

DJan07

Happy New Years from Texas!

This is the first year since I joined Cruise Critic that I wasn't online (Central Time) during the last few minuites of a New Years countdown trying to be the first or last poster of the year! :eek:

Happy New Year from COLD Wisconsin.

GO BADGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks from Australia..all the very best for 2011,, happy cruising..where are you off to, we have a wonderful voyage planned for August to Canada/Alasks... we are so hot and humid here, we are just melting I am in Brisbane ! :D

Happy New Years from Texas!

This is the first year since I joined Cruise Critic that I wasn't online (Central Time) during the last few minuites of a New Years countdown trying to be the first or last poster of the year! :eek:

You and I saw, I believe it was 2008 leave and 2009 come in, as the last posters and first posters way back then

at midnight. ;)

I also missed last night as I was watching the fireworks here in Nevada at midnight.

Have a great 2011 and may all your wishes come true in your future.

Keep up your good posting. ;)

Alexis

Happy New Years to everyone on Cruise Critic.

Happy New Year from Maine --- Hope this year brings health and happiness to all. Jan

Hi Jan!! I couldnt figure out how to send you a PM! I wanted to send you a few pics from our experience in New Orleans! We're booked in Sept, leaving out of NY on the Miracle. I would have loved to do the Oasis, but too much $$. Email me at freefall32@aoldotcom.

Hi Jan!! I couldnt figure out how to send you a PM! I wanted to send you a few pics from our experience in New Orleans! We're booked in Sept, leaving out of NY on the Miracle. I would have loved to do the Oasis, but too much $$. Email me at freefall32@aoldotcom.

Donna - Sent you an e-mail - Wonderful to hear from you.

Archived