Luggage Tag Question

No not on carryon luggage. I do have a name tag on mine in case it is lost. I would use the luggage tags but do not want the whole ship to know where my stateroom is located. They can find me from the name tag. Your carryon must fit through their scanner. They use the same one as the airports so you know what will fit and what will not.

Do you have to put luggage tags on carry on's or just items that you have checked.

Is there any limit to how many carry on items you can have?

Thanks, Joel

Not required on carry ons but if you loose a carry on during day 1, the luggage tag should help it find its way back to you much easier.

Is there any limit to how many carry on items you can have?

Joel, there is no limit but do remember that you will have to carry them all until your cabin is ready, about 1 or 1:30 pm (if you should board prior to that time). If you are boarding later in the afternoon, no worries - you can go straight to your cabin anbd drop your things off.

Have fun! :)

Thank goodness for Carry ons. That's all we travel with when we go to Europe. No need to worry about losing our luggage and we manage with the packing bags to get lots of clothes, etc. in them. Also, if you're concerned about losing your luggage tags, you might want to check these out:

http://www.*****.com/luggage-tags/cruise-luggage-tag-holder.html

They're perfect for the new printed luggage tags.

Happy sailing:)

Archived