How could princess improve your cruise

nhcpl57

International cafe on everyship (or offer some of the items through room service on the ones that can't have the cafe)

Definitely inform us of theme nights BEFORE we cruise.... I would love to dress up and partake in the fun....

I'd love more arts and crafts activities...

definitely get some solo cruiser cabins, so solo cruisers don't have to shell out 2 cruise fares :(

enforce the smoking ban.

no smoking inside cabins or on balcony.

keep kids,teenager and drinkers out of the adult pool.

take care of the chair hogs.

more 14 day cruises out of FLL.

better selections at the horizon court.

Not just Princess but for the Cruise Industry

No smoking staterooms, balconies, halls, public areas and lounges

Smoking lounge for those that like to smoke

Smoking on the AFT Lido starboard or port side

Keep Formal nights!

Keep 14 night cruises...it costs me a lot to fly to Florida or California!

1. Restrict smoking even more

2. lower cost on sodas (fountain drinks are extremely cheap to make)

3. use the in-cabin tv to view accounts and photos (would eliminate the need to print up all those photos that may not be brought and would make it easier for people to view their photos if their cabin card is scanned before having their photo taken)

4. make trays available in the Horizon Court. Makes it easier to take food up to your cabin if you and your family want to eat there.

5. have a photo slideshow or footage from the current DVD or even cartoon shorts shown on MUTS between movies. The little flipping logo could make you flipping crazy.

6. heat up the pools a little more. Hubby found them too cool on our recent cruise on the Golden.

7. better activities in Remix. My teen and her friends thought many were too lame.

I like the non smoking policy on both Azamara and Oceania, where there are designated places for smokers and no smoking in cabins or balconies. I am very scared of a fire on board ship.

I would also love a good mattress like the ones I have had on HAL and finally

Would love assorted berries every morning for breakfast.

Other than that, Princess is an excellent cruise line and please keep the smaller ships.

Jennie

Make all the whiners and complainers walk the gang plank.

Yes! As quickly as possible so that the rest of us can enjoy our cruise without having to hear them. :(

Tea and coffee making facilities in cabin please Princess.

Put something decent on the MUTS, a nice film maybe. Now it was just a lot of noise and no substance, blowing everybody away.

And do something about the awful coffee. Even the coffee at the IC was not worth paying for.

Hot bread in the dining rooms and on the buffet!! It may be a southern thing, but we would love to see biscuits at breakfast.

Definitely lower the cost on soda cards. As others have mentioned, fountain drinks are inexpensive.

Princess could make more money by having an add on charge for staterooms that wish to have full room service. People want a cheap cruise and then want everything included. I think it is funny that people will spend a lot on an expensive hotel room and getting nothing included and then complain when they have to pay extra for items on a dirt cheap cruise. Certain cruise we take the cheapest room and others we go up the chain, depending on the cruise and what we want.

Princess could include everything you could possibly want and charge a heck of a lot more and then people would be complaining about the price of a cruise. Look at the difference in the price between full suites and regular cabins, and everything is still not included in suites(like brewed coffee, unlimited soda, etc.)

I would rather not see trays. Just think of all the food that would be taken to staterooms and the messes that stewards would be spending their time on.

Hot bread in the dining rooms and on the buffet!! It may be a southern thing, but we would love to see biscuits at breakfast.

I've actually seen "biscuits and gravy" one time on a Princess ship. While I appreciated the effort and thought that went into making that Southern delicacy, as a true Southerner I hope they never attempt it again!:eek: I'm just grateful that they occasionally have grits!:D

Yes, brewed coffee is #one.

Rather than ban smoking here, there and everywhere ~

create a smoking area that is inviting, relaxing and comfortable just like the rest of the ship. As it is now, the only place like that is on my balcony, and I really don't feel relaxed there knowing the smoke may be offending someone nearby.:confused:

Rather than ban smoking here, there and everywhere ~

create a smoking area that is inviting, relaxing and comfortable just like the rest of the ship. As it is now, the only place like that is on my balcony, and I really don't feel relaxed there knowing the smoke may be offending someone nearby.:confused:

BINGO! I plan on smoking on my balcony, BUT, I plan on doing 90% in the cigar bar. Of course I have still gotten "the look" from people when I smoked in there.

If I have a neighbor that is kind and gentle with their request of me not smoking on my balcony when they are out, no problem. But I refuse to never do it, just in case they might step out later.

--Menu changes, at least every once in awhile. It's bad when one can predict most of the menus before one even opens them.

--Less aggressive drink pushing

--Better mattresses, a la HAL

--Stop selling (Princess cookbook, limoncello, etc.) in the dining room. My meal is not infomercial time.

Princess could make more money by having an add on charge for staterooms that wish to have full room service. People want a cheap cruise and then want everything included. I think it is funny that people will spend a lot on an expensive hotel room and getting nothing included and then complain when they have to pay extra for items on a dirt cheap cruise. Certain cruise we take the cheapest room and others we go up the chain, depending on the cruise and what we want.

Princess could include everything you could possibly want and charge a heck of a lot more and then people would be complaining about the price of a cruise. Look at the difference in the price between full suites and regular cabins, and everything is still not included in suites(like brewed coffee, unlimited soda, etc.)

I would rather not see trays. Just think of all the food that would be taken to staterooms and the messes that stewards would be spending their time on.

You are right on. I was going to comment about people wanting full room service and since we usually book suites, that's one of the perks that I really enjoy but it means more staff, etc. BUT I like your idea - charge them like they do in hotels!!!

And it seems like some of the people that book the really cheap rooms are the ones that want more.

On our last 14 day cruise we were talking to several couples who were complaining about these things and felt they should get more. I started to feel guilty that we were getting such wonderful service, especially in the dinning room UNTIL they said that they booked insides at a price that was 1/8th of what we paid. After that I felt we desired everything we got.

And someones idea of a comfortable smoking area would be much better than allowing them to smoke in cabins and balconies. Although I still would like to see it completely banned.

Smoking - they feel that they have to do it so one side of the ship where it is allowed would be a better policy - on the last cruise I could hardly get onto the balcony as they wanted to see what was going on. I never asked them not to smoke but it would be nice to go out there knowing I wouldn't have cigarette smoke

Cigars - I love the smell - Princess can book me next to a cigar smoker any time and say smoke all you can on the balcony

Coffee/Tea - maker in the stateroom and better coffee is a definite request as is the need to carry PG Tips as one of the teas they offer.

Trivia Prizes - not asking for a cruise just something better than the luggage tags. Go back to what used to be offered - travel mugs, pens, toiletry bag.

Table for 2 - shouldn't be that difficult to organize

Archived