Slot Pull: Questions on how to organize

jerbeth

It is on it's way to you via email.

I didn't receive the information in my email. Can you try sending it again to:

Ri underscore 666@hotmail dot com

Perhaps the underscore (__) got lost when the email address was highlighted.

Thank you for sending me the slot pull information again.

Ri underscore 666@hotmail dot com. Perhaps the underscore (__) got lost when the email address was highlighted.

Not sure what happened the first time. I just resent it again 7/23/13 @ 7:15 PM PST. If you do not get it this time, we will have to try some other method.

Ri underscore 666@hotmail dot com

Perhaps the underscore (__) got lost when the email address was highlighted.

Have another idea also. If you send me an email @. Cruzqueen@verizon.net then I can turn the information around to your email

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi Ann, please send me the Slot Pull spreadsheet - missprissypriscilla @ gmail.com

Thanks!!!

[size="5"Ii will send it but I am currently in Alaska and do not have my computer with the information. Will send it when I get back on September 14.

Thanks[/size]

• 2 weeks later...
Cruisin'low, (Ann)it looks like we have some interest to do this on our cruise. May I get the spreadsheet also? I'm assuming since you have lots of requests, that it cannot be attached here. My email address is runnergirlnow@ yahoo.com. Thanks and happy cruising!

Also, which slot do most of you play? $3 max?

Hi Ann, please send me the Slot Pull spreadsheet - missprissypriscilla @ gmail.com

Thanks!!!

Cruisin'low, it looks like we have some interest to do this on our cruise. May I get the spreadsheet also? I'm assuming since you have lots of requests, that it cannot be attached here. My email address is runnergirlnow@ yahoo.com. Thanks and happy cruising!

Ann:

We will be boarding the Grand in two weeks, and I am also organizing the slot pull. Could you send the spreadsheet to geofitz13@msn.com ?

Thanks in advance.

And thank you from all of us for continuing to monitor this thread!

George

I have just sent the email to all 3 of you with the Slot Pull info. If you have any questions, let me know.

And you are welcome George. I hope every cruise runs a Slot Pull and that people have fun with it. I will continue to monitor this site to spread the word.

Ann, Thanks for all your info. My sister in law, Carmel and I are going to try to organize a slot pull and would love/desperately need the spreadsheet! Also, someone has asked if people NOT registered for the M&M can participate, do you know? My email is pdubecky@msn.com. Thanks so much for your help! Pat

Pat,

HAve sent the information to your email. As far as letting people who have not registered participate, that is entirely up to you. It would be easier not to let them in as then you have to do extra work the day of the Slot Pull. But again, tht is your call as the person running the Pull.

Have fun.

Ann, Thanks for all your info. My sister in law, Carmel and I are going to try to organize a slot pull and would love/desperately need the spreadsheet! Also, someone has asked if people NOT registered for the M&M can participate, do you know? My email is pdubecky@msn.com. Thanks so much for your help! Pat

Pat:

I did a slot pull on the Grand in May and the people on my list were people from my M & G who indicated in advance that they were interested. I did have a couple of extra spaces on my list in case anyone at my M & G meeting decided to join us at the last minute. For me they needed to be apart of the M & G to make it easier to sent them my information.

BLESS Ann who has helped sooo many people to have a great Slot Pull.

Tom:)