Who has reached Pinnacle Club status on C&A?

With the recent changes on C&A, I'm wondering how many of you have reached the Pinnacle club status? I'm only gold, one point short of platinum, but I'm curious how many have reached or are in the works of reaching that status. I'll never get there, unless I suddenly become a millionaire and cruise all year long :D. I can think of some people who already might be there, but I could be wrong too ;)

Cindy

Hi Cindy! I remember cruising with you on the Mariner last year. We talked about Brugge being one of my favorite cities, and you telling me that where you lived was even more beautiful. I look forward to a return visit to your country one day in the future.

The count, given to me by Royal Caribbean, is that 163 Pinnacle badges (name pins) are being made.

Rick

What blows me away is that 163 people is out over 1.1 MILLION members!!! :eek:

Anybody know how many D+ there are? I think I read around 5,500, but I'm not sure.

I heard around 5500 as well - I think it was Rick that posted it a while back?

It seems a low number for D+......I would have thought there were more of us? :rolleyes:

I heard around 5500 as well - I think it was Rick that posted it a while back?

It seems a low number for D+......I would have thought there were more of us? :rolleyes:

It just seems like more because we are ALL posting HERE on CC!!!! :D

Hi Cindy! I remember cruising with you on the Mariner last year. We talked about Brugge being one of my favorite cities, and you telling me that where you lived was even more beautiful. I look forward to a return visit to your country one day in the future.

The count, given to me by Royal Caribbean, is that 163 Pinnacle badges (name pins) are being made.

Rick

Hi Rick. Of course I remember you, that first week on the Mariner was so much fun :D. We would love to have you back here in Belgium.:)

I guess that 163 is probably close to the truth if they have counted them without computer glitches :p.

Talk to you later and take care

Cindy

Coming up: Drydock for repairs!;)

More to follow!

Rick

Are you going into drydock? :eek:

If you are home this week lets chat.

back on subject DD saw the pinnacle level and is ready to get on Voyager for the next nearly 2 years to finish it off...I guess only about 20 months or I guess 10 if we stay in a suite the whole time. :D

Are you going into drydock? :eek:

If you are home this week lets chat.

back on subject DD saw the pinnacle level and is ready to get on Voyager for the next nearly 2 years to finish it off...I guess only about 20 months or I guess 10 if we stay in a suite the whole time. :D

Dave...I'm in drydock! Had shoulder sugery for a rotator cuff on Wednesday, so will be laid up for awhile.

So your DD wants the pin and different colored seapass??? Royal Caribbean might make some changes beyond that as far as new perks go, but right now, that is what the Pinnacle Club gets you!!;)

Rick

Dave...I'm in drydock! Had shoulder sugery for a rotator cuff on Wednesday, so will be laid up for awhile.

So your DD wants the pin and different colored seapass??? Royal Caribbean might make some changes beyond that as far as new perks go, but right now, that is what the Pinnacle Club gets you!!;)

Rick

She is into the simple things...besides at 10 she can't booze it up in the CL anyhow...

Recover fast.

Diamond Plus has 5500 members

Total Crown & Anchor Society Membership: Almost 6 million

D+ = .09% of all members

Pinnacle = .003% of all members

So if you are D+ or Pinnacle, the bottom line is you are the "creme de la creme" of cruisers with RCL. Rightfully so, you deserve the best benefits because you are the top cruisers.

Congrats to all that fall in that category!

Also, remember the the members on CC are skewed towards the higher levels of cruising because they are so passionate about cruising. In the real world, (if there are about 6 million members) 5.995 million people fall below the D+ category.

• Like 1

I am surprised about the #'s of D+. It does seem like everyone posting on CC is at that level (except me). I was shocked when I was on the Monarch at the return party that they said there only around 50 platinum, 30 Diamond and 20 Diamond Plus. Seemed like a very low # to me especially as it was the first cruise date for the Dec Diamond Event and with so many High Tier folks living in Florida, figured there would be more.

Depending on where you live in Vermont, you could reach it sooner.

Hehehe...yeah that is about an hour and a half from us.

Have you been there ? Place looks beautiful.

Hope to live in Florida for half of the year within the next couple of years and be able to cruise more often without all the flying we normally would have.

Hehehe...yeah that is about an hour and a half from us.

Have you been there ? Place looks beautiful.

Hope to live in Florida for half of the year within the next couple of years and be able to cruise more often without all the flying we normally would have.

I lived next door for 6 years.:D